Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mathew Principle Resentment

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
Mathew Principle: you're afforded experience because you're experienced, and you're experienced because you're afforded experience.
Everyone else is average, but us? we're literally the opposite. Excluded because we're inexperienced, and inexperienced because we're excluded.
I fucking hate and resent my cousin who's good at socialization. His appearence is social gravity. He takes attention from others away to him.
average people are unaffected, but me who barely gets any attention... what do his appearence does to a mf (me) when i'm getting my scarce attention and he pops up.

He doesn't even fucking feel like he's robbing because it's normal to him. It's always been normal to him. His psychosocial narrative is in his favor because his nervous system is callibrated to through that epistemology. So his nervous system is quite literally registering as "innocent" - kind of like ours is when we see animals suffer, but we don't suffer because of that because it doesn't register for us, since the social narrative is in our favor in that regards, even though we know what we're doing is 100% wrong.

I'm thinking of doing high iq posts, let me know what you think. I don't want to waste an autistic & insanely creative 4SDIQ (but i don't want IT fags reading anything and reframing things is say into "words" i didn't say). I have thoughts on the psychology of leftism, as they're equally as contemptible as the right.
but Where's GOD in any of this? Fuck.

oyyyyyyyyyyyy stfu far right extremist