Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Matched with a landwhale by mistake and she inmediately talked to me

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
By mistake I swiped right on this whale because her firs picture was her with her attractive friend and I thought she was the good looking one.
She talked to me in seconds, miss piggy doesnt waste her time, she thought she had hit the jackpot.

In tinder chadfishing of course.

(in chadfishing)

Hunt them down and harpoon their fat asses

I accidently had sex with an czech blonde foid (in brothel of course)

Talk to her and see if you can get any money out of her.

Chat for a while. Say you're in a different country and subtly try to get her to pay for a plane ticket to visit her.

Man, I might larp as a third world chad and try this.

Chat for a while. Say you're in a different country and subtly try to get her to pay for a plane ticket to visit her.

Nigeriamaxxing

Why do all fat bitches think they have a chance with a chad?

Do chads actually fuck fat women when they’re horny enough i can’t imagine a chad willingly fucking a landwhale when stacy or becky is a option
landwhales think having fat titties and ass are enough to score a chad, women are incapable of being blackpilled

please make a third world chad tinder larp thread

Why do all fat bitches think they have a chance with a chad?

Do chads actually fuck fat women when they’re horny enough i can’t imagine a chad willingly fucking a landwhale when stacy or becky is a option
Yes they do. Chadlites do too