Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Match a hoe on tinder 1/1000

doctormaye

doctormaye

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
we talking back and forth no problem. im using my real face and everything. dumb cunt asks me where i work. i tell her walmart bam now she doesnt talk to me. wow its all about personality am i right fellas. i think moms should bang you when youre 14
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,079
Online
169d 3h 18m
Should have lied, fuck her and then tell her the truth.
 
doctormaye

doctormaye

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
IlieknothingREAL said:
Should have lied, fuck her and then tell her the truth.

would have call the cops and said i raped her
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I'm usually matched and then imidiately unmatched
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,967
Online
65d 16h 44m
A single tinder match? Fakecel spotted.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,079
Online
169d 3h 18m
doctormaye said:
IlieknothingREAL said:
Should have lied, fuck her and then tell her the truth.

would have call the cops and said i raped her

yeah that's true, try and get her to do it on video with lies so there is less of a chance
 
T

takurak

Banned
-
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Posts
1,602
Online
55m
doctormaye said:
we talking back and forth no problem. im using my real face and everything. dumb cunt asks me where i work. i tell her walmart bam now she doesnt talk to me. wow its all about personality am i right fellas. i think moms should bang you when youre 14

I mean..did you really expect her to hop on your dick after you said you work at Walmart?
 

Similar threads

Reclusemaxxer
Replies
4
Views
220
Nihilistic Lowlife
Nihilistic Lowlife
Truckzo
Replies
21
Views
227
Truckzo
Truckzo
ShiroX
Replies
22
Views
1K
zangano1
zangano1
MaldireMan0077
Replies
7
Views
416
MaldireMan0077
MaldireMan0077
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top