Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Masturbation makes me lethargic

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
The temptation to blow a fucking load is always impossible to resist, so I fucking blow a fat load and then I feel like complete shit. I lose the motivation to do basically anything but ldar and feel sorry for myself. Even when the weather is nice I like to take walks but I don’t even wanna do that on a day that I masturbate because the rest of my day is ruined. Foids rejected me, and then they rub salt into the wound by robbing me of my energy each time I blow a load over them. I just want to enjoy some semblance of my fucking life without feeling like I HAVE A TERMINAL DISEASE EVERY TIME I JERK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this is why i'm considering taking medication to kill my libido, i'm never having sex anyway so why keep suffering over foids? i prefer rotting in peace... problem is it shrinks your cock so i would lose my ability to grape (juice) (in minecraft)

The temptation to blow a fucking load is always impossible to resist, so I fucking blow a fat load and then I feel like complete shit. I lose the motivation to do basically anything but ldar and feel sorry for myself. Even when the weather is nice I like to take walks but I don’t even wanna do that on a day that I masturbate because the rest of my day is ruined. Foids rejected me, and then they rub salt into the wound by robbing me of my energy each time I blow a load over them. I just want to enjoy some semblance of my fucking life without feeling like I HAVE A TERMINAL DISEASE EVERY TIME I JERK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
doesnt really make me lethargic.

That's why people do NoFap.

doesnt really make me lethargic.
I have a high libido so cooming feels more intense and addicting for some reason. The higher the high is, the lower you feel afterwards

cooming feels best when i shoot my full load, but i can't for the life of me concentrate the seed for more than 3 days straight, it's pathetic :feelsbadman:

I don't feel anything anymore, I don't even want coom

this is why i'm considering taking medication to kill my libido, i'm never having sex anyway so why keep suffering over foids? i prefer rotting in peace... problem is it shrinks your cock so i would lose my ability to grape (juice) (in minecraft)
You don’t need a big gp to eat grapes in Minecraft, worst is she’ll laugh at you instead of being scared, a advantage really

I have a high libido so cooming feels more intense and addicting for some reason. The higher the high is, the lower you feel afterwards
i cant even enjoy cooming anymore. too much guilt and shame.

Of course, orgasm is a sudden release of intracellular reserve of neurotransmitters (dopamine and acetylcholine) into inter-cellular space, but those neurotransmitters are also needed for thinking and motor function (what you call "motivation", "energy", "concentration"), they are brain's fuel to function, after orgasm you lose a big part of your ability to think and move until the dope gets back into the neurons (which takes hours and uses energy, that's also why we feel hungry after cooming, for brain it feels the same as a workout session or thinking too much), the solution is to coom less

Resist the urge by immediately start doing push ups and only masturbate before you go to sleep, it actually helps my insomnia greatly

only masturbate before you go to sleep, it actually helps my insomnia greatly
It helps with going to sleep but for me cooming right before sleeping gives me terrible nightmares and I wake up terrified, so I try not to fap 3 hours before bed

It helps with going to sleep but for me cooming right before sleeping gives me terrible nightmares and I wake up terrified, so I try not to fap 3 hours before bed
Brutal

It overall puts brain in a weak low energy state, that state is "relaxing" if you do it in moderation and recharge afterwards with a healthy lifestyle, but it'd feel depressing and paralyzing if you do it excessively and your lifestyle is already shit

Masturbation is the eight deadly sin!

Stupid goddamn cunts I just want blow my load in their rotted vaginas without having to pay $200!!!!!!!