Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Masturbation does nothing for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It's been half a year since I had a good session. I can't last longer than 10 min these days, regardless of what I watch. The buildup is usually intense but when I bust my nut it doesn't feel satisfying at all. I've abstained for up to 6 weeks and it didn't make a difference. JFL, if I got laid I wouldn't even enjoy it at this point. What's my purpose in life?

I don't necessarily like the nut. I don't last too long either, but I like the feel of the build up to the nut and actual masturbation.

Drugs that increase serotonin signalling in the brain slow ejaculation and have been used successfully to treat premature ejaculation. These include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as paroxetine or dapoxetine, as well as clomipramine. Ejaculatory delay typically begins within a week of beginning medication. The treatments increase the ejaculatory delay to 6–20 times greater than before medication. Men often report satisfaction with treatment by medication, and many discontinue it within a year. However, SSRIs can cause various types of sexual dysfunction such as anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction, and diminished libido.

Dapoxetine is a short-acting SSRI which appears to work when taken as needed for premature ejaculation. It is generally well tolerated. Tramadol, an atypical oral analgesic, appears to be effective.

It's been half a year since I had a good session. I can't last longer than 10 min these days, regardless of what I watch. The buildup is usually intense but when I bust my nut it doesn't feel satisfying at all. I've abstained for up to 6 weeks and it didn't make a difference. JFL, if I got laid I wouldn't even enjoy it at this point. What's my purpose in life?
eternalpill is the purpose of us all

I have the need to ejaculate about once a day, bit the act of masturbation doesn't satisfy me anymore. I just do it in order to get rid of my load.

I'm dead inside and out, everything I do does nothing for me.

I have the need to ejaculate about once a day, bit the act of masturbation doesn't satisfy me anymore. I just do it in order to get rid of my load.
Fuck. Same. I can’t enjoy anything anymore.

It has got boring for me too now, and each time I finish I just feel more pathetic and worthless. I even tried no fap but it did nothing for it.

Same bro. I fap out of habit instead of pleasure now.

i feel the same you need an actual woman wanting to fuck you.

The only way I fap now is by putting on my bathmate and thinking about suicide until I cum in the bathmate about an hour later... Hands free...

Feelsrope

Drugs that increase serotonin signalling in the brain slow ejaculation and have been used successfully to treat premature ejaculation. These include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as paroxetine or dapoxetine, as well as clomipramine. Ejaculatory delay typically begins within a week of beginning medication. The treatments increase the ejaculatory delay to 6–20 times greater than before medication. Men often report satisfaction with treatment by medication, and many discontinue it within a year. However, SSRIs can cause various types of sexual dysfunction such as anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction, and diminished libido.

Dapoxetine is a short-acting SSRI which appears to work when taken as needed for premature ejaculation. It is generally well tolerated. Tramadol, an atypical oral analgesic, appears to be effective.
SSRIs destroyed me, never again

Cut it off, and feed it to the goats

try edging and get a fleshlight

I try to maximize the pleasure from my fap sessions by taking my time. If I feel I'm nearing climax and I haven't been going for long enough, I'll slow it right down to the most minimal of movements and just gradually work up again, getting into it. The longer I take, the more pleasurable the climax.

The best climaxes are when you go full on beast mode. They can take some time, and you run the risk of going limp if you can't stick it out, but when they work the rewards are immense.

thinking the world is about deriving as much pleasure and having as much fun as possible is the philosophy of the eternal bugman

That's awesome but have you tried crack?

Being incel itself takes its toll on the mind, research says that sustained depression can shrink brain size within a few years, it will affect everything from libido, sensitivity to once enjoyable things, memory recollection to coherent speech, critical and creative thinking and learning skills.

Its nearly over

Cut it off, and feed it to the goats
Next week on reddit:
subreddit: r/soy
user: u/fukmylyf
title: how cutting off my dick made me more of a man :soy:

Last edited:
I can still enjoy fapping, but it's less pleasurable than when I was like 20.

I've lost my sensitivity to masturbation about 3 years ago.. It's still alright if I wanna bust a nut once in awhile but it lost it's monument for me to the point, I don't even enjoy it anymore. I just do it because i'm lonely.

Try Zoe Bloom, she's a beauty.

are you on any serotonergic medications?