Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill masturbating to stacy roomates panties again

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
omg it feels so good, its like her sweet pussy is right in my face I cant stop sniffing it like a dog while furiously fapping my cock tbh I think the sound im making is loud enough to be heard in her room but I dont care, Im so fucking horny rn I just wanna show up in her room naked and have a good romantic fucking with her and fall asleep holding each others hand :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope:then i realize this will never happen so I get back to sniffing her panties like the pathetic incel I am :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Nigga she just got there and you already went for the panties :feelskek:

Do they smell like fish?

Nigga she just got there and you already went for the panties :feelskek:
yes Im too horny, the way she wears her thongs around is just too arousing, she pulls it up high asf I can see it while shes wearing pants

The way this is written for some reason makes me think this is a larp account.

no they smell nice, and its worn too it doesnt stink at all, it does have some womenly scent but thats what I like about it
How long is she staying and is it just you and her? Do you guys hangout?

shes staying for a month but I really like her, I plan to offer her to stay here for cheap after its almost a month. Idk if this count as hangout but I showed her around the town when she arrived we had a good time i'd say

shes staying for a month but I really like her, I plan to offer her to stay here for cheap after its almost a month. Idk if this count as hangout but I showed her around the town when she arrived we had a good time i'd say
There's no way you wont have sex with her.

just me and her, my mom is trying to hook me and her up so I moved into one of my parents extra house to live in also to practice independence rn im living on my own money and stuff

There's no way you wont have sex with her.
we'll see I really do hope I ascend so far I think she only see me as a friend because the only thing we talked about is catching up from before when we were good friends as childs

You wont be missed :yes: i dont want a goodbye either :feelskek:
HiddenUzer
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

lol

see u on the 6 o clock news one day when u get rumbled my nig...

Peace out :feelsugh:

Post pics of her panties :feelshaha:

omg it feels so good, its like her sweet pussy is right in my face I cant stop sniffing it like a dog while furiously fapping my cock tbh I think the sound im making is loud enough to be heard in her room but I dont care, Im so fucking horny rn I just wanna show up in her room naked and have a good romantic fucking with her and fall asleep holding each others hand :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope:then i realize this will never happen so I get back to sniffing her panties like the pathetic incel I am :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
RAPE HER AND RUN FROM THE LAW AS A FUGITIVE FOR LIFE (WORTH IT :feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:) (only do it in gta 5 though :shhh::shhh:)

You need Allah :feelsaww:

I showed her around the town when she arrived we had a good time I’d say :chad::chad:

No girl ever wanted me to show her around town:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IT will cum all over this. Believe me lol.

this man has the idea. listen to him. also spy on her . you may never have another chance. learn the ways and the habits of these mysterious creatures :feelskek:
I dont want to get caught

based af:ahegao::ahegao:

you should gr0pe her in minecraft