Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@master

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
@Master i cannot view profile posts, mine or anyone elses. i also cannot view the news section, or the suggestions section. also my report button is gone. ALSO my username has been changed multiple times against my will. it seems an admin or admins are doing this as some kind of joke, i really dont find it funny

he didn't send the pics to massta @Left4DeadDarkie

The site has been really slow and glitchy for me this past month. Sometimes the search button doesn't show up, unless I refresh the page a couple of times. Same thing with the find button when going on someone's profile, and when searching something, it will say "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." and I have to repeatedly refresh the page until it actually shows the search results. Also when I click on a thread, it will sometimes go back to the main page. I've only been having these issues after my ban a month ago. I hope it's just Fat Link restricting my perms to mess with me, and my account isn't fucked like this forever:dafuckfeels:.

can you do me a favor and post screenshot of my profile
Screenshot 20240830 025719 Samsung Internet

This good?