Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Master is doing the same thing with the incel community that cuckservatives have been doing for years

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Cuckservatives for the last decade have loved showing how they have le heckin gays, blacks and women on their side. So much so that they've literally allowed an actual fucking whore to become a republican representive aka Lauren Boebert.

It seems Master has now become obsessed with normies accepting the inkwell movement so he's practicing a similar tactic by following e girls on Twitter, congratulating shoe. (a literal grifting whore who btw you can find her nudes right now from her only fans by searching on google)

I can't believe I have to say this but normies will never accept incels or the incel movement and by being friendly to foids all he's doing (on the official incels.is account btw) is inviting "femcels" into our communities.

I genuinely don't understand why we even have an official twatter account tbh. If @Master wants to post on that hellhole he can easily do so without involving the entire site.

I genuinely don't understand why we even have an official twatter account tbh. If @Master wants to post on that hellhole he can easily do so without involving the entire site.
Because it's clout. Clout is all some people care about and I don't blame him entirely. He's wasted years of life sustaining this site. He's probably not even truly blackpilled and hoping he can statusmax for some pussy.

American conservatives are becoming a joke. But much better option than fucking liberals
True. Both are women worshipers but one side does it the worst.

Lol idk how you even function as a human with your nudes out there just like that, what a whore yet she carries herself with such pride on her tweets and in her videos

I don't mind masters twitter and the stuff he says pretty much represents me, I must not have seen the parts where he is being agreeable with foids and stuff.

He probably is just statusmaxxing or using clout or something. It may be fun having a big twitter account idk, I would get bored of it eventually though he appears to be speaking to a brickwall mostly

Lol idk how you even function as a human with your nudes out there just like that, what a whore yet she carries herself with such pride on her tweets and in her videos

I don't mind masters twitter and the stuff he says pretty much represents me, I must not have seen the parts where he is being agreeable with foids and stuff.

He probably is just statusmaxxing or using clout or something. It may be fun having a big twitter account idk, I would get bored of it eventually though he appears to be speaking to a brickwall mostly
His cope is gonna end eventually but if he gets caught up with an e girl who cucks him he might become so enraged he deletes the site.

His cope is gonna end eventually but if he gets caught up with an e girl who cucks him he might become so enraged he deletes the site.
Would not surprise me, I am not sure he cares so much otherwise I think he would interact on here but I have never seen him post, I have not been here for that long though

Would not surprise me, I am not sure he cares so much otherwise I think he would interact on here but I have never seen him post, I have not been here for that long though
He definitely cares. He's been keeping the site up for years.

He definitely cares. He's been keeping the site up for years.
I don't really know master or whats involved in the upkeep or a website so yeah my opinion is pretty worthless lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back