Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @Master @Fat Link make me a moderator!

Hey fagtri, get the fuck out of my thread. :feelsree::feelsree:
Nooope!

Besides all requests rejected. Never gonna happen. Sorry, no wereq Mod! @IceStorm your bff needs you to be telling him some dose of reality as his white friend like..

"Never gonna accept you"

Last edited:
You don't know what "American" means then. And I don't need to be accepted in that way. I just was for a long time in many ways. I live happily in curryland, and yes the West is decaying partly because of shitheads like you !
I'm not "the West"

you act too much like a foid to be a mod and would ban anyone you dont like/disagrees with

@Caesercel probs knows
@caesarcel is a race denier Bluepilled SJW cuck

@Murder Mario

@Master @Fat Link make me a mod. I want to rule over incels. I want to enjoy the feeling that comes with having power over others.
You have my endorsement

@IceStorm You should know @wereq supports Russians. The people Hitler considered untermesnch and who now wage a war against White Europeans with hordes of Central Deathnics at their back.
Cope

The same way wereq is. You are trapped in a worship of the White-man triangle with yourself and your idols. As a result you toggle back and forth between Nazi stuff and think that it can work again when it's evil and even if it does, it won't be good for anyone in the long run. The fact you have all these fears make you irrationally assume that I don't recognise or believe that differences in race exist and some are beneficial and others are inferior qualities. In fact I have written exactly the opposite and of course I being an ugly 40 year old of ethnic curry background have experienced all sorts of RACEPILL irl much more than you could ever imagine white boy. So stfu and don't make assumptions and stop thinking you know shit. You are lowering your credibility by advocating for the confused curry morons Wereqfaggot

Last edited:
@Fat Link make me mod.

@caesarcel is a race denier Bluepilled SJW cuck

@Murder Mario
You are an NPC Blackpill/racepill augmenter who doesn't understand the English language well enough to write on these topics either. Happens lot with you Euro Nazi nostalgia peeps

@Master @Fat Link make me a mod. I want to rule over incels. I want to enjoy the feeling that comes with having power over others.
Associating yourself with lunatics like icestorm won't help I'm sure

People who ask for it aren't even considered anyways

Associating yourself with lunatics like icestorm won't help I'm sure

People who ask for it aren't even considered anyways
This is why @wereq quickly appears to any past or present working professional or even a graduate student to be an inexperienced fuck tard who thinks if he demands a job that's how it works. Dude works behind an Indian convenience counter. No offense to small business folks out there, but this guy wereq knows zero about HR resolution & administrative moderating.

@IceStorm @wereq

Last edited:
If I were mod, I would ban fat granny troon worshippers on sight.

I support this :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: Hitmancels deserve to be mod!