Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive suifuel none of the 2D waifus will ever exist its over brutally over. Dont enter over for waifucels also marriage = cuck praise assad

Will you ever marry if you are given an chance (no soul mate just a random foid that will accept)

• It's over brutal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
2D is so much better than 3D. I can't even imagine myself living in a long term relationship with a woman anymore like I don't even wanna do that unless she would be literally be my soul mate then I wouldn't mind even if she was ugly. Like brocels, marriage is just massive suifuel I saw my mother marriage first hand to see how it is. Marriage is just giant scam. The only way to live a life as incel man is to go hooker and work on yourself become the best person you want to be for yourself only. There is no need to needlessly suffer more than u have to so just work and become what you want to become ignore whore foids if you want sexual pleasure go hookermaxx or third world pump n dump betabuxx then continue becoming the man you want to become. That is my dream to become the man I want to be. Whore foids will hate you anyway there is no escape from blackpill so you must fully accept it and use it to your advantage or just sui because thats the only 2 options.

Also remember always sui before 50 because its over by then.

I feel so sad when I watch cartoons I know this worlds will never be real and I feel so empty after because all those characters are so amazing but they are not real and when I look at my life its so bleak in comparison it really gives me massive sui fuel there is nothing in this world for incel men there is so little for failure like me out there even when I want to work for myself only its so depressing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TwioIc6a_8&ab_channel=NationalRadio

I wish I was born during Yugoslav Wars so that I could go commit war crimes and die in a USA airstrike or be beheaded in Chechenia during the separatists wars no instead I was born a ugly loser in eastern Europe and I could have joined the army and become a mercenary but nooooo my fucking parents decided to cope instead and kidnapped me from my country to Western Fagrope the Western world destroyed me literally I had a chance in life if I was left with my grand parents they were ultra conservative I would be send to military school and join some Mercenary group in Syria for money but noooooooooo now I'm weak and unhealthy and suicidal thanks I guess.

My grandfather used to be a commander in peoples army he had good connections he said he would get me a space in special military themed highschool so I could later go join an officer school when I was 10. I was serious about it and he said if thats what I wanted he would do that but none of that happened because of my fucker parents I ended up in some shit Western country and was bullied because I didn't speak their nigger western language fuck English fuckign subhuman language I will stop using it now I should write in cyrillic now fuck you motherfuckers who evolved english language fuck you

Genghis Khan maxx buddyboyos. :smonk:

Spread your sub-humanity wide and far: you don't have to suffer and die alone!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubdlez3lkPE

Genghis Khan - Descendants, Empire & Facts - HISTORY
Genghis Khan: The DNA Father of World? | Pothi.com

Last edited: