Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Massive suifuel for lastgermancels. enter at your own risk

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
F3F90107 02E6 4D55 AD21 73808DC497AD

@LastGerman

Why are you doing this to me?

drivemogged by a cripple. brutal

Legit lol’d

If it was so easy then everyone would drive, I linked the poll, see for yourself. 40% is by no means insignificant. What is so easy with driving?
Dude Im not even going to acknowledge that 40% rate from the forum, due to the fact that there are youngcels on here and a good chunk of the forum is LDARing and being Neets who completely gave up.

OP has showed us a literal fucking cripple driving.. im done biting my tongue over this worthless topic.

Colvin wants to be a dramaqueen, just because we disagreed... that isn't my fault, at all.

He's a fucking sperg, it's not my fault that he's extremely emotional.

Dude Im not even going to acknowledge that 40% rate from the forum, due to the fact that there are youngcels on here and a good chunk of the forum is LDARing and being Neets who completely gave up.

OP has showed us a literal fucking cripple driving.. im done biting my tongue over this worthless topic.

Colvin wants to be a dramaqueen, just because we disagreed... that isn't my fault, at all.

He's a fucking sperg, it's not my fault that he's extremely emotional.
It could easily be cherry picking, like that severe cripple with a decent looking girlfriend. I am in the process of attempting to get a DL, and from my experience so for it is very difficult to operate pedals and steering wheel while simultaneously paying attention to signs and surroundings. Don't be so condescending, some incels are anxious and low IQ so it is only natural they would find it challenging to drive.

@LastGerman Self-Driving cars coming soon. Also why not move to a european country where you more easily can pass the test?

@LastGerman Self-Driving cars coming soon.

As I have mentioned beforehand. (((Self-driving cars))) are not a good thing and I do not support at all, in fact it makes me angry because I completely missed out on the unique experience of driving a car.

Also why not move to a european country where you more easily can pass the test?

Because you most likely have to redo it.

Mogged hard by this kid

Germany is difficult place to aquire a license but in a place like usa a Hatian with 3 iq can drive away with a license in a day

Keep practising LastGerman. You seem high iq with enough practice you SHOULD pass don't give up yet man.

Brutal driverlescensi pill