Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MASSIVE suifuel for currycels: foid cries out of disgust after an Indian messages her

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
It was made some time ago so, if this was already posted, my bad.

JFL bitch is fat, single at 37 and still wants to demand something. Imagine tailoring a message for someone you are interested to despite her being a landwhale and get her cry disgusted by your race.
If you have the stomach to go to her user history, she made another post where she rejected a guy because she thought he was non-NT and then regretted it.

Lmao, in that last sentence the blackpill was really catching up to her. She ruined her 20’s by being fat and now she is going to die alone like the rest of us JFL.

Holy fuck how far constant validation gets to their head. They think they deserve chad as bitchy fat old roasties jfl

open bob and vagene

Brutal. Over for us currycels, @Reeeeeeee, @chudur-budur @ryhan @currycel @Currycel abomation @Currycellmate @Currymanlet @Currymonger @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Screenshot 20200107 053340 Reddit

Theyre so close to becoming self aware

I would like to see cucks somehow justify her response by saying it is just her preference against Indians and that she is only crying because she feels ugly.

Brutally over for currycels

The comments are gold.

It's over for ethnicels.

"As an indian looking hispanic guy that has spent countless hours improving myself and presenting the best version of myself on four different dating sites with absolutely no success (talking about 0 likes), thanks for making me feel like shit."

Cliffs: So much for whitemaxxing!

She demanded Chad as a landwhale and failed meanwhile denying multiple guys who looksmatched or even mogged her by a point or 2.

Honestly fuck this bitch and her boo hoo post, if she got off her fat arse and shed a bit of weight she probably could have bagged at least a couple of Chads, meme gender.

Brutal. Over for us currycels, @Reeeeeeee, @chudur-budur @ryhan @currycel @Currycel abomation @Currycellmate @Currymanlet @Currymonger @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Saw this before, brutal.

Lmao, in that last sentence the blackpill was really catching up to her. She ruined her 20’s by being fat and now she is going to die alone like the rest of us JFL.
Massive cope if you think she will die alone like us. She’s gonna find a normie tier betabuxx cuck to provide for her.

JFL this is an old post. Massive fucking cope. Do you know what year it is? That's right it's 20 fucking 20 and you know what that means little bitch? I think the fuck it means India is a superpower or scratch that. Not just A superpower but THE superpower. USA? China? Russia? They all mean nothing now. It's so over for you white and black "men". The year of the curry is already here and its striking fast and hard. White women and even ethnic women can't even look at you in the eyes because of your subhumanity. They drop their panties just thinking of curry men the true alphas. It's curry or nothing in 2020.

It's so over for you incels you will never krempee and never breed

Dedsrs I'm honestly shocked. This whore receives like 70+ messages a day by different guys despite being herself an useless fat ugly hole but STILL WANTS CHAD lmao and this is supposed to be acceptable by today's standards? Rofl even the stone age had less competition jfl at this clown world.

Based and blackpilled most of them
True but this is probably a LARP, since the account only have one other post about the same landwhale crying that she let go of the perfect chad 16 years ago, and since he became successful with a sexier wife, honestly sound like another LARP.

JFL this is an old post. Massive fucking cope. Do you know what year it is? That's right it's 20 fucking 20 and you know what that means little bitch? I think the fuck it means India is a superpower or scratch that. Not just A superpower but THE superpower. USA? China? Russia? They all mean nothing now. It's so over for you white and black "men". The year of the curry is already here and its striking fast and hard. White women and even ethnic women can't even look at you in the eyes because of your subhumanity. They drop their panties just thinking of curry men the true alphas. It's curry or nothing in 2020.

It's so over for you incels you will never krempee and never breed
@Admiral_Arkantos is a true patriot and defender of India and he will fuck you niggers up if you talk shit bout India

JFL that first comment was my old braincels account before it got banned permanently.

That comment was in response to a foid complaining about not finding any "good men" to date
Based af

Foids only want body builder chad.

I just read this part...at least she is realistic....that's more than most foids introspections...I guess she finally realizes her days of Chad-bait are over.

I don't know what to do anymore. I tried losing weight but no matter how much I diet I just stay fat. I really want to get married and have kids, but that's not happening because I am just an ugly, fat, and now old woman.

I tried losing weight but no matter how much I diet I just stay fat.
Hate this part the most. As a woman, if you get fit you gain like 2-3 points on the 10 scale. We have to get fucking surgery for 1-2.

I'm like 70% this is an incel larping

Landwhales should be killed with harpoons
I tried losing weight but no matter how much I diet I just stay fat.
Hate this part the most. As a woman, if you get fit you gain like 2-3 points on the 10 scale. We have to get fucking surgery for 1-2.
It's really over for us:feelsrope:

JFL that first comment was my old braincels account before it got banned permanently.
LMAO what a coincidence. I knew you from there, and when I saw the username I remembered yours here and wondered whether you were him.

LMAO what a coincidence. I knew you from there, and when I saw the username I remembered yours here and wondered whether you were him.
It's a small world after all brocel. What was your username on braincels?

Macro_Cosmos, but I did change accounts a couple of times.
I may have seen your username once or twice. Did the ITcel mods ban you over and over again like everyone else? :feelskek:

The currycel probably brutally mogs her.

I have given up online dating, only time I’ll message a girl online is as a 8/10 chad and lead her on for years

Imagine losing at recruit difficulty

XDDDDD it’s over for foidcels

What a whining immature bitch. Not that she's more whiny or immature than other foids