Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Massive cuck brags about having to "watch" his girlfriend's son "for the evening" on Reddit

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1544098413785.png
    1544098413785.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 1544098454508.png
    1544098454508.png
    2 KB · Views: 119
JFL those comments, being a cuck has become so normalized that anyone who is sane gets drowned in downvotes.

Life for a man doesn't get any lower than this, cuck is at home babysitting Chads kid and playing video games while mommy is out getting smashed and doing adult shit lol I'd rather rope.

I have to wonder about the mental state of these "men" who don't see anything wrong with their pathetic lives watching over a kid that is not their own.

I have to wonder about the mental state of these "men" who don't see anything wrong with their pathetic lives watching over a kid that is not their own.

I bet 20 dollars the kid is mixed.

(((removed by moderators)))

As a men in 2018 if u arent a cuck, u are a misogynistic pig.

JFL those comments, being a cuck has become so normalized that anyone who is sane gets drowned in downvotes.

Life for a man doesn't get any lower than this, cuck is at home babysitting Chads kid and playing video games while mommy is out getting smashed and doing adult shit lol I'd rather rope.

Average day of cucks tbh, glad not much of them exists where I live, if a guy like that is known to the public where Iam from he'd be a hudge joke to anyone that knows

The comment section is ragefuel:feelsree: those deluded cunts can't even rap their heads around the down voted comments, and the cucked op keep saying "he can't understand it" fucking fool he's just making fun of how cucked you are soyboy faggot:woke:

Wow, she forces him to watch Chad's son play videogames. The ultimate shaming

As a men in 2018 if u arent a cuck, u are a misogynistic pig.
Fucking cucks
FUCKING CUCKS NEED TO DIE

It's only normalized amongst anglo-whites, though. You'll never see a blackcel doing this cuck shit.

he's a real man actually and all you boys who wouldn't step up to the plate need to just move along

cucks deserve lingchi

I met an old school mate recently. He said a lot of guys are dating single mothers :feelsrope: It's normal for normies.

I met an old school mate recently. He said a lot of guys are dating single mothers :feelsrope: It's normal for normies.
Being a cuck is now normal.

Jews have won. R.I.P.

Normal day in West

Better incel than cuck. We may be losers compared to Chad but we lifemog the living fuck out of these cucks.

He's watching her kid, is she out on a date with some other guy?

Cucks think females will respect you for doing this...guess he'll learn in future when she ghosts him and it hits him how many hours he put into watching her kid and helping her out.

I'll save the post and come back in a year to see if he's posting on /r/mgtow or /r/relationships

Honestly I’d rather be single than raise someone else’s child. Wouldn’t even do it if she was 10/10. It should be over for her but there’s plenty of cucks out there willing to rais someone else’s child like a throphy of there cuckold status

This counts as taking on a fatherly role. When she leaves him she will be entitled to his wages.

If this post is real, it’s really just so pathetic. You don’t blog about stuff like this.

its a she

the poster of that thread, did some digging around and she is kissing another foid here

foid with kid was in a long term relationship with a guy but must have watched a bunch of gay material online and ran off with the foid

noticing more foids act more manly than men these days thanks to all the movies and shows with strong female leads brainwashing people to their new roles

Last edited:
Sorry to bust the bubble. But the user is a lesbo. Although I agree dykes are as bad as cucks.