Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Massive autistcel trait: you’re unable to use social medias

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Except for maybe Reddit and 4chan since they’re a little more sperg friendly depending on what you look for but if you use shitholes like Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc. and manage to somehow function over there amongst normies, you’re a normiecel.

I literally cannot go on Twitter. I wouldn’t be able to survive the mania, no way. Plus, everyone over there was somehow brainwashed into thinking they’re witty and interesting which makes it even more insufferable especially when you don’t find anything written on there even remotely funny or entertaining.

How the FUCK do some of you use TikTok, it begs the question? Just how masochistic can you be? It’s filled with sexhaving foids and Chads and prettyboys, how can you tolerate it? Why do you even read what they have to say?

I only browse YouTube and rarely read comments. :feelsmage:

if you use shitholes like Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc. and manage to somehow function over there amongst normies, you’re a normiecel.
Water

Reddit was compromised in 2016. It's a lefty hellhole now.

I only use Twitter to look at updates from visual novel studios

I use Instagram and Twitter to harass my Oneitis.:feelsdevil::feelzez:

It's not that I'm unable, it's understanding that it's pointless when you're not attractive.

I only use Twitter to look at updates from visual novel studios
Alright, I can see that. I had it for a short period during 2019 just to check on ConcernedApe’s Stardew update logs and see how his game’s progressing (I was really into it back then). Other than that, I barely remember using it. I have like a total of 10 tweets and half of them are related to the final season of GoT jfl.

Except for maybe Reddit and 4chan since they’re a little more sperg friendly depending on what you look for but if you use shitholes like Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc. and manage to somehow function over there amongst normies, you’re a normiecel.

I literally cannot go on Twitter. I wouldn’t be able to survive the mania, no way. Plus, everyone over there was somehow brainwashed into thinking they’re witty and interesting which makes it even more insufferable especially when you don’t find anything written on there even remotely funny or entertaining.

How the FUCK do some of you use TikTok, it begs the question? Just how masochistic can you be? It’s filled with sexhaving foids and Chads and prettyboys, how can you tolerate it? Why do you even read what they have to say?

I only browse YouTube and rarely read comments. :feelsmage:
i have twitter but just to save anime art, i would never download chinktok cause im afraid that thing would just listen in on me taking a shit and somehow find it useful to getting more info about the US government.

Plus, everyone over there was somehow brainwashed into thinking they’re witty and interesting which makes it even more insufferable especially when you don’t find anything written on there even remotely funny or entertaining.
Fucking agreed.

Twitter kills me