Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mass shootings in U.S. on a record pace in 2023 so far

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Let's go!!! I'm glad good things are coming our way, the normies being introduced into suffering and finally feel 10% of what we feel daily.

kinda funny that mass shootings always happen when the elections are coming....

The trans community has terrorists in it and therefore the FBI should label them as a terrorist threat

88 lives across 17 shootings is rookie numbERs

The shootERs need to start doing a bettER job (in video game!)

Yet there haven’t been any famous ones save for the troon shooter

let's hypothetically say that future ones will be more unique, such as playing music during it. the few who do this will be launched into the spotlights jfl

again that's just a hypothetical and i don't condone the mass shootings. i think those who suffered as a result of shooting deserves better than this :feelsbadman:in my prayers for some of the victims

MASSSHOOTINGS ARE BORING ONLY BRUTAL TORTURERS AND RAPIST IN CLOWN COSTUME ARE BASED CHADS

Mossad working overtime

MASSSHOOTINGS ARE BORING ONLY BRUTAL TORTURERS AND RAPIST IN CLOWN COSTUME ARE BASED CHADS
funny that mass shootings have become frequent enough to be boring

Not one of them by a incel

Not one of them by a incel
Technically plenty of them have been committed by some incels and Normies who struggle with dating. It’s getting worse every year and this is a by product of it.

There are so many ER's now the average one isn't even making national news anymore.

People are starting to stand up more and more to society. Saint Rodgers and Lanza and Cho would be proud

Bro no way you're kavkaz what? Every kavkaz dude I know is fucking gorgeous. you kavkaz people are super good looking and have GOD tier genetics what?????
kavkaz people have IQ of reptilies

Yet there's 21,000 homicide cases a year.

And 280,000 people will die in the U.S. each year from obesity.

Breakfast cereal kills more people than school shooters, and in a much slower and more painful way.

The media is retarded. Society is retarded.

kavkaz people have IQ of reptilies
From my POV with NO DICKSUCK AND BIAS SWEAR TO GOD. Kavkaz people are extremely disciplined and family-oriented, and they keep their bloodline pure by only marrying from their race (this makes them good looking and smart) Good looks = higher Iq. They are extremely racist and have extremely rigid training regimes, which not only make them extremely strong and superior to other races but maxxes out their looks (pure testosterone) and their women are god tier too because the genes are so pure and they breed purely based on looks (I have kavkaz friends). In my country kavkaz men were used to recruit foids for Isis because they are actually god tier looking. Idk they seem superior​

From my POV with NO DICKSUCK AND BIAS SWEAR TO GOD. Kavkaz people are extremely disciplined and family-oriented, and they keep their bloodline pure by only marrying from their race (this makes them good looking and smart) Good looks = higher Iq. They are extremely racist and have extremely rigid training regimes, which not only make them extremely strong and superior to other races but maxxes out their looks (pure testosterone) and their women are god tier too because the genes are so pure and they breed purely based on looks (I have kavkaz friends). In my country kavkaz men were used to recruit foids for Isis because they are actually god tier looking. Idk they seem superior​
I dont know where you from but you watched roo much MMA.
Its clear that some chechens are based people but theit only known for beating and fighting. That all are not the only atributes what defines a society superior in my eyes. Thats mostly "monkey acting" similar to the albanians in europe: Strong discipline, islam and so on but cant write, talk or read like normal people.
I live in western europe and I know what I am talking about I know a lot of them.
I saw a lot of Chechens and Armenians in Austria who were heavy drinkers, abusers, criminals..

100% - Infiltrator
The thing their dumb asses don't understand, though, is EVEN IF all women were subjugated, their incel asses STILL wouldn't get the women they want, because those women they're coveting--the most attractive in their eyes--would be snatched up by older, taller, stronger, more handsome, wealthier, and more successful males who have better personalities. In fact, in polygamous societies where women are REALLY kept underfoot, those superior males would get MULTIPLE women because they're the one with the most resources and incels would have an even slimmer to none chance of pulling them. Remember: women like resources, providers. That's doubly true in societies unlike ours where women don't have as many educational and financial opportunities, so they HAVE to hitch themselves to the best provider they can find.

Their little ugly, incel, scrub, antisocial, socially awkward asses would be getting the women NONE OF THE OTHER MORE SUCCESSFUL AND ATTRACTIVE MALES WANT. Just like now. Only now, there is a CHANCE that if they got their sh!t together and acted human, one of those women might, just might give them a chance. Under a stricter regime of patriarchy, they wouldn't have a chance with those women at all, because the more successful males would make sure the incels stay incels.

And this is why I think they continue to kill males as well. Incels know that there are better guys out there who are getting the women they want, and as long as those males exist, the incels ain't gonna get sh!t, because nobody wants them.

Remember, it was MALES who instituted patriarchy, a system in which the strongest and most capable of males rule over all women and lesser males. But incels are too damn dumb to understand that other males set their asses up to be alone, unloved, and sexless. They turn all their hatred and ire towards women because they know they wouldn't get away with doing that sh!t to their fellow more superior menfolk on a larger scale; their little ugly broke and/or hateful asses would get stomped TF out! :laugh2 .

The thing their dumb asses don't understand, though, is EVEN IF all women were subjugated, their incel asses STILL wouldn't get the women they want, because those women they're coveting--the most attractive in their eyes--would be snatched up by older, taller, stronger, more handsome, wealthier, and more successful males who have better personalities. In fact, in polygamous societies where women are REALLY kept underfoot, those superior males would get MULTIPLE women because they're the one with the most resources and incels would have an even slimmer to none chance of pulling them. Remember: women like resources, providers. That's doubly true in societies unlike ours where women don't have as many educational and financial opportunities, so they HAVE to hitch themselves to the best provider they can find.

Their little ugly, incel, scrub, antisocial, socially awkward asses would be getting the women NONE OF THE OTHER MORE SUCCESSFUL AND ATTRACTIVE MALES WANT. Just like now. Only now, there is a CHANCE that if they got their sh!t together and acted human, one of those women might, just might give them a chance. Under a stricter regime of patriarchy, they wouldn't have a chance with those women at all, because the more successful males would make sure the incels stay incels.

And this is why I think they continue to kill males as well. Incels know that there are better guys out there who are getting the women they want, and as long as those males exist, the incels ain't gonna get sh!t, because nobody wants them.

Remember, it was MALES who instituted patriarchy, a system in which the strongest and most capable of males rule over all women and lesser males. But incels are too damn dumb to understand that other males set their asses up to be alone, unloved, and sexless. They turn all their hatred and ire towards women because they know they wouldn't get away with doing that sh!t to their fellow more superior menfolk on a larger scale; their little ugly broke and/or hateful asses would get stomped TF out! :laugh2 .
okay

I dont know where you from but you watched roo much MMA.
Its clear that some chechens are based people but theit only known for beating and fighting. That all are not the only atributes what defines a society superior in my eyes. Thats mostly "monkey acting" similar to the albanians in europe: Strong discipline, islam and so on but cant write, talk or read like normal people.
I live in western europe and I know what I am talking about I know a lot of them.
I saw a lot of Chechens and Armenians in Austria who were heavy drinkers, abusers, criminals..
You live in Austria big bro? Me too so you can speak from experience. A lot of kavkaz niggas are smart af and drop dead gorgeous. I go to a good ass highschool and THE BEST students are kavkaz. They are disciplined, rigid and have an aura about them. Very smart and funny people but there are always some bad things too so yeah you could be right.

Exponential growth. I'd like to know how many users here have seriously considered adding to the numbers (in Minecraft).

Exponential growth. I'd like to know how many users here have seriously considered adding to the numbers (in Minecraft).
most of us are too pussy to do shit

Let's go!!! I'm glad good things are coming our way, the normies being introduced into suffering and finally feel 10% of what we feel daily.

It's actually a bad thing tbh. More shootings means it'll be easier to take gun rights. The feds are at it :feelsjuice:

Actually true but i don't like the condescending way with which u referred us.

We're sexually frustrated men fucking retard, what do u expect us to do ?

Actually true but i don't like the condescending way with which u referred us.

We're sexually frustrated men fucking retard, what do u expect us to do ?
Finally used the word retard after getting hardbanned on soyddit :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

americucks can't even mass shoot properly

You live in Austria big bro? Me too so you can speak from experience. A lot of kavkaz niggas are smart af and drop dead gorgeous. I go to a good ass highschool and THE BEST students are kavkaz. They are disciplined, rigid and have an aura about them. Very smart and funny people but there are always some bad things too so yeah you could be right.
I graduated on a TU in germany. I saw everything but not kavkaz people. Stop cherrypicking. Statistically they brought nothing to our society nor arabs or in geral muslims, The only inteligent dudes I met were from Iran. They are mogers.

Anyone seen a photo of this latest shooter Beau Wilson from Farmington New Mexico??

The trans community has terrorists in it and therefore the FBI should label them as a terrorist threat
LGBT is the FBI/CIA's pet project they are using to push social issues and change throughout the globe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back