Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel masks are on inkwells side

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
seriously, mask up lads, at least u might be treated more decently out in public because its covering ugly faces.

Except for eyecels, its over

there is no mask for your height. There is no mask for your eyes. There is no mask for your race.
Besides if you have a recessed chin/jaw itd still be visible. No mask can save you.

there is no mask for your height. There is no mask for your eyes. There is no mask for your race.
Besides if you have a recessed chin/jaw itd still be visible. No mask can save you.

its over

I really do appreciate the fact that the mask hides my subhuman jawline.

I am still irreparably ugly.

Also no mask for your skull. It'd be nice for norwoodcels if there was a pandemic that forced people to wear hats.

Fuck Masks

All my homies should wear masks that cover your entire face,protecting you from goverment cucks and being judged

Also no mask for your skull. It'd be nice for norwoodcels if there was a pandemic that forced people to wear hats.
Just go back 70 years.

Tbh I like masks, and I'm glad I can wear a mask out in public and not look like a complete idiot.

Masks help me ngl, I have a shit jaw and face so it does a decent job in masking that.

Yeah it helps cover the joke I have for a chin / jaw, but I still have those “if you only knew how bad things really are” type of eyes.

not really, most attractiveness is in the eye area and hairline

1. A mask on me, a sand nigger, just makes me look even more threatening.

2. There's no mask for your height.

I find that foids treat me like an actual human being when I'm wearing a mask, hat and sunglasses. It HAS to be all three for them not to react to me like I'm a rapist.

No mask to increase me height. :feelsugh:

seriously, mask up lads, at least u might be treated more decently out in public because its covering ugly faces.

Except for eyecels, its over
Wasn't there a thread on this
Also why the fuck is @Tiredpoorcel banned

I happy that wearing masks is a thing. It should be socially accepted to wear masks at all times