Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Masks are no longer enough | Smart Masks

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-

"This smart face mask tells you when to wash it."
Wash what? I'm not washing anything. I'm just breathing through my nose with it. I'm not talking with it on, I'm not breathing out of my mouth, I'm not sneezing or coughing. What is there to wash?
The same one I had in March is the same one I use now.

"This smart face mask tells you when to wash it."
Wash what? I'm not washing anything. I'm just breathing through my nose with it. I'm not talking with it on, I'm not breathing out of my mouth, I'm not sneezing or coughing. What is there to wash?
The same one I had in March is the same one I use now.
:feelsugh:
Stop filthmaxxing and wash your facemask bucko.

Remember when (((doctors))) were trying to tell you that CO2 build up isn't an issue when breathing into these masks, despite your own obvious experiences when you have them on for a period of time?

Yea sounds like more of an electronic dog collar, soon with “negative reenforcement technology” that shocks you when you say something bigoted.

Remember when (((doctors))) were trying to tell you that CO2 build up isn't an issue when breathing into these masks, despite your own obvious experiences when you have them on for a period of time?
the narrative switches on a daily basis. (((they))) might as well release an augmented reality magazine on some mandatory glasses with the daily contents to believe in flashing in when you wake up or inject those directly into the brain implant podcast.

Smart Products Dumbass Consumers

"Alerts you when you aren't wearing it"
:feelsseriously:
Yea sounds like more of an electronic dog collar, soon with “negative reenforcement technology” that shocks you when you say something bigoted.

I put one on my phone.
"It's BIODEGRADABLE!"

meaning: it will degrade your life!

Last edited: