Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Masculine men outcompete handsome men

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
I haven't seen this hypothesis being discussed here.

Hear me out. Masculine men get more pussy than handsome men.

Being handsome is certainly necessary to get some free pussy, but is not enough to outcompete masculine men.

Why? Because being pretty or handsome could give you female friends and some hook ups, but what really attracts most women to you is your masculinity.

I've seen this happens first hand. Cute boys, or what we call cutecels, being friendzoned by their female counterparts while they fuck less handsome, but more masculine males.

Cute boys were more handsome in a sense than masculine men, but they didn't have the strong jawline, deep voice, beard, and height that these masculine men have.

So just being handsome is not enough. You have to be masculine.

Even slightly ugly masculine men can ascend.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this hypothesis being discussed here.

Hear me out. Masculine men get more pussy than handsome men.

Being handsome is certainly necessary to get some free pussy, but is not enough to outcompete masculine men.

Why? Because being pretty or handsome could give female friends and some hook ups, but what really attracts most women to you is your masculinity.

I've seen this happens first hand. Cute boys, or what we call cutecels, being friendzoned by their female counterparts while they fuck less handsome, but more masculine males.

Cute boys were more handsome in a sense than masculine men, but they didn't have the strong jawline, deep voice, beard, and height that these masculine men have.

Not being just handsome is not enough. You have to be masculine.

Even slightly ugly masculine men can ascend.
@AllanKing agrees

:cryfeels:
I got fucked by low T in the womb.

so height+frame + dark triad personality>face ?

so height+frame>face ?

The more masculine you are, the better.

You can be handsome. Cutecels are boys who are handsome and have pretty faces, but they still don't get laid as much as masculine men because females are attracted to masculinity.

This is why you have Black guys who are ugly fucking pretty White females. It's because they act more masculine, have higher levels of testosterone and can be taller than average.

Masculine men are same as handsome men in a foids eyes

Clearly there is a difference between being handsome and having sex appeal. I'll explain this difference in my second post.

I find this problematic.

I think masculinity wins over "cuteness" in certain racial-cultural contexts: working class and racialized areas. "Cutecels" that are latino/black would be unsuccessful with traditional ethnic girls but they´ll potentially find success with white or asian women, since their expectations on masculinity are different. White "cutecels" are non-existent, due to whiteness being desirable, every girl want them.

Giga ultra master cope. The only masculinity you need is a chiseled jaw and hunter eyes. You can be a literal tranny and still slay with those. While strong, hairy, bald, ultramasculine men are disgusting to the vast majority of foids if their faces are ugly.

Not to mention how pretty boys get more attractive women than ultramasculine types.

It's all looks. It's not about masculinity, "good genes", or anything, it's literally all looks.

so height+frame + dark triad personality>face ?
for sure.
Giga ultra master cope. The only masculinity you need is a chiseled jaw and hunter eyes. You can be a literal tranny and still slay with those. While strong, hairy, bald, ultramasculine men are disgusting to the vast majority of foids if their faces are ugly.

Not to mention how pretty boys get more attractive women than ultramasculine types.
face its very important, but will only get you so far.. masculine and socially dominant men outcompete men with just cute face. i've seen so many times...
ofc if the masculine tall and strong guy have a hideous face, it's gonna be a deal breaker for women.

Last edited:

It's all looks. It's not about masculinity, "good genes", or anything, it's literally all looks.

This

Masculinity is behavior/ mindset not looks
Whites invaded the whole world and enslaved thousand nations with their baby girly faces.
What did black men do with their monster faces ?!

Fucking cope. Only masculine traits that matter are height then jaw. Rest of the shit can be feminine or pretty boy and they will do fine. And actually pretty boys do better with high quality jbs than masculine men.

at least in my country,most women prefer pretty boys like below:
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

V2 78f3ce9d7510dbd4b01defbbbe5949b9

This, being cute is not good for males.
cute only works for girls under 25
average chad vs average kpop boy would never win in a fight

is the masculine man walking up to a bunch of females and doing humiliating shit like initiating conversation? because other than that i don't see how what you're saying could be the case

cope,what is your country,I think you are bad at rating males
i live in the UK.
maybe i am bad at rating males, but i'm pretty sure they are slightly above average normies.

i live in the UK.
maybe i am bad at rating males, but i'm pretty sure they are slightly above average normies.
cope,they are the same person and he is a hot pretty boy,if you don't believe,just post some English normies,I don't think they are that attractive

Agreed. This is red pilled coping nonsense.

cope,they are the same person and he is a hot pretty boy,if you don't believe,just post some English normies,I don't think they are that attractive
how is that a cope?
Agreed. This is red pilled coping nonsense.
not true at all. i'm not saying face is not important. but a guy with a cute face and not masculine is much lower value than a masculine (tall, jawline, not bald, large frame, big penis, etc..) guy with a decent face.
you are the ones coping hard

Last edited:
how is that a cope?
I don't think average English men can remotely compete with him in terms of looks,if he is just a normie in England,then the average English men would all be pretty boys or chads ,I doubt it

so I want you to post some random English guys and see if that is true

I don't think average English men can remotely compete with him in terms of looks
i'd say the not the most averege 5/10 males in here, but he is definitely normie tier (although i can't see his face properly, he's wearing a mask)

i'd say the not the most averege 5/10 males in here, but he is definitely normie tier (although i can't see his face properly, he's wearing a mask)
then post some random English guys ,let me rate,I am better at rating males

if he is just a normie in England,then the average English men would all be pretty boys or chads I doubt it

so I want you to post some random English guys and see if that is true
many pretty boys in my old school looked about as attractive as these guys
23972c598f27ed1e1d04ded9736be36b
16549f4a3b258a1648523c4061ed4c9a

thats why i'm saying that he is are normie tier, high tier normie max, not even chadlite. no way he's at the same level at the "pretty boys" here.

thank you. niggas see a cutecel and decry them as a fakecel

Who even cares. If you are a truecel you are neither masculine nor handsome.

thank you. niggas see a cutecel and decry them as a fakecel
they are fakecels though. they still can't get laid with plenty of girls, just not as much as the masculine handsome guys do.

they are fakecels though. they still can't get laid with plenty of girls, just not as much as the masculine handsome guys do.
mentalceldom is real :feelsUgh:

mentalceldom is real :feelsUgh:
it is real, but only for the severely socially impaired.
many mentalcels are fakecels, because they are NTs and only mental issues they have is social anxiety, depression and shit like that.

it is real, but only for the severely socially impaired.
many mentalcels are fakecels, because they are NTs and only mental issues they have is social anxiety, depression and shit like that.
and so what about avoidant personality disorder? what are you supposed to do about that?

and so what about avoidant personality disorder? what are you supposed to do about that?
it is tough but some still improve.. i'm autistic, with schizoid and avoidant personality traits.
do you have avoidant personality disorder?

Being unmasculine and ugly is the worst.

it is tough but some still improve.. i'm autistic, with schizoid and avoidant personality traits.
do you have avoidant personality disorder?
well there was a lot of retarded shit of having to be screened cuz blah blah therapist thought it was very likely, but i dont want to do that. yea i have social anxiety but having these grouped together "personality types" is just pseudo science myers briggs shit. though i still say myself as having it since it's definition is a lot deeper than social anxiety and implies that my behavior is a fundamental part of my personality which it is.

sorry for rant :feelsjuice:

Cutecel's don't exist: they are ugly and short on top of having a very neotenous face.
Sexual dimorphism outside of height/voice/jaw is irrelevant to any discussion.

i live in the UK.
the guy/user/chad you are conversing with is an edge lord retard

these are kpop model type level males

hardly anyone on this forum is genuine.

watch out douches are all about