Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Masculine men outcompete handsome men

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Sexual Dimorphism>Harmony

makes biological sense
cope,what is your country,I think you are bad at rating males
nah, he's very mid to low lvl in the west

“women often love ugly men, but never an unmanly man, because they cannot neutralize his defects.”

“In general they are less concerned with beauty, especially of the face; it is as if they alone took it upon themselves to give this to the child. They are won mainly by a man’s strength, and the courage connected with it; for these promise the production of strong children, and at the same time a courageous protector for them. ”

“Such are the male structure of the skeleton, broad shoulders, narrow hips, straight legs, muscular strength, courage, beard, and so on.”

Excerpt From: Arthur Schopenhauer. “The World as Will and Representation, Vol. 2”.

Last edited:
Fucking cope. Only masculine traits that matter are height then jaw. Rest of the shit can be feminine or pretty boy and they will do fine. And actually pretty boys do better with high quality jbs than masculine men.

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Last edited:
well there was a lot of retarded shit of having to be screened cuz blah blah therapist thought it was very likely, but i dont want to do that. yea i have social anxiety but having these grouped together "personality types" is just pseudo science myers briggs shit. though i still say myself as having it since it's definition is a lot deeper than social anxiety and implies that my behavior is a fundamental part of my personality which it is.

sorry for rant :feelsjuice:
it's not like the myers briggs at all. the ecistence of personality disorders has a very decent amount of strong scientific evidence backing it up. but i do agree that it's not on the same level of evidemce than physical illnesses and syndromes.
like you said it yourself, it explains a lot more than just social anxiety, it's deeper. it is a pattern of very deep ingrained thoughts and behaviours.

makes biological sense

nah, he's very mid to low lvl in the west
LOL,you are extremely retarded at rating males,I'd rather you don't show your opinion,I know how west men look like,vast majority of them are just subhuman like any other race,he can be in top 1% anywhere on this planet

it's not like the myers briggs at all. the ecistence of personality disorders has a very decent amount of strong scientific evidence backing it up. but i do agree that it's not on the same level of evidemce than physical illnesses and syndromes.
like you said it yourself, it explains a lot more than just social anxiety, it's deeper. it is a pattern of very deep ingrained thoughts and behaviours.
Personality disorders are nigh impossible to treat.

LOL,you are extremely retarded at rating males,I'd rather you don't show your opinion,I know how west men look like,vast majority of them are just subhuman like any other race,he can be in top 1% anywhere on this planet
:feelskek:

just post some random western men,let me see how attractive they are
Idk, but this guy is mid lvl, those kpop stars might be an example of high lvl androgenic rices

“women often love ugly men, but never an unmanly man, because they cannot neutralize his defects.”

“In general they are less concerned with beauty, especially of the face; it is as if they alone took it upon themselves to give this to the child. They are won mainly by a man’s strength, and the courage connected with it; for these promise the production of strong children, and at the same time a courageous protector for them. ”

“Such are the male structure of the skeleton, broad shoulders, narrow hips, straight legs, muscular strength, courage, beard, and so on.”

Excerpt From: Arthur Schopenhauer. “The World as Will and Representation, Vol. 2”.
courage is basically thug maxxing