Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Marvel is struggling coming up with female superheroes, I have made one for them.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Marvel got jelly of Wonder Woman and have been trying to make foid superheroes by gender swapping existing male superheroes. In my opinion they all suck. I have created a new superhero called Flappy Foid.

Powers and Abilities:

- Very large labia, so large that it can be used as wings to fly. The labia can be twisted and let go to have a vertical take off like a helicopter and can also flap them like wings to fly like a bird.
- Due to the labia wings can do all the moves of a flying type Pokemon like Aerial Ace and Hurricane.
- Can use the flaps to smother someone to death
- Can release a strong fishy fesikh-like smell from vagina to distract enemies
- Can release strongly acidic blood from vagina
- Is the world's leading figure in astrology and can predict the future as a result
- Has a personality detector and mind reading abilities that works most of the time (exceptions explained in weaknesses)
- Has an endless supply of food/nutrition as she can excrete milk from boobies
- Can generate mini clones from vagina like Cell in Dragon Ball Z
- Can do abortions on demand
- Can swallow up people with her vagina

Weaknesses:
- White men with a square jaw and over 6 foot in height, flaps move around uncontrollably and cannot use personality detector
- Cannot do any mathematics (including simple sums like 1+1=2) and has to rely on a man to do maths during missions

Origin Story:

Her real name is Rose Thomas (Rose T). Rose T works as a journalist in Portland, Oregon. One Sunday night she is scrolling through Tinder and she finds a man she is attracted to (White man with a square jaw and over 6 foot in height). She goes to his place and they have sex. After sex this man falls asleep and so does Rose T. In the middle of the night this man unceremoniously throws out Rose T naked. This is a problem as Rose T has work the next day as a journalist. Fortunately, the man's next door neighbour heard all the commotion. The neighbour is a female ally and lent Rose T some clothes after they talked about how men are pigs for a bit. Unfortunately, the neighbour is morbidly obese, the clothes hang very loose and she cannot show her empowered figure to anyone.

Light has broken the next day and Rose T has to make her way to the office, she cannot go home as would be late for work. She walks in and men laugh at her wearing the oversized clothes, she brushes it off as toxic masculinity. Her assignment is to go to a dairy farm that is trialling a new GM feed that uses genes from birds.

Rose T makes her way to the farm. While walking to the farm house she encounters a cow. She trips over the oversized loose fitting clothes onto the cow and the cow bites her. She now has a bruise on her boob and is also covered in mud. Rose T decides this is too much and calls the farmer to apologise and also calls her manager to say that she is sick, her manager being a toxic male then fires her over the phone.

When she arrives home to her apartment she is feeling weird in the vaginal area. She looks down that her labia has increased in size considerably and is still growing but it is not that noticeable in these obese clothes. Rose T already had a shitty day and she decides she will just go to the gynaecologist tomorrow. She goes to throw out the trash and she sees the janitor to her apartment complex (5'2', balding and Indian). She then realises that she can read the janitor's mind, she sees that he visits highly toxic websites like incels.is.

She becomes highly enraged at this, it's because of men like the janitor that all these bad things have happened to her. She confronts the janitor about this, the janitor replies that he hardly ever speaks to any females. This just pushes Rose T right over the edge. Her flaps grow to a huge size with a span of about 2m and she smothers the janitor. The janitor is struggling and cooming at the same time until he stops struggling (and cooming). What has Rose T done? How is she going to hide the body? What happens when the police notice? When Rose T was thinking all this she noticed that the body just sucked straight into her vagina.

Rose T at that moment realised her destiny. It is to hunt down toxic incels so other women do not suffer like she does.

Isn’t Cat woman a female superhero?

Oh yeah, you’re right jfl. I meant black cat from spiderman.

I meant black cat lol
Spider-Man fucked her in the 2018 game and ever since I've only ever seen Spider-Man as a sexhaver and no one else :feelsohgod:

Spider-Man fucked her in the 2018 game and ever since I've only ever seen Spider-Man as a sexhaver and no one else :feelsohgod:
:lul::lul::lul:
Idk that. I thought Spiderman married Mary J

:lul::lul::lul:
Idk that. I thought Spiderman married Mary J
In the game him and Black Cat dated for awhile and fucked, the game is set when Peter is 23, and they dated before the game set :feelsUgh:

In the game him and Black Cat dated for awhile and fucked, the game is set when Peter is 23, and they dated before the game set :feelsUgh:
Mogs me hard

How would this hypothetical superfoid match up with, say, Captain Marvel? :feelskek:

Who is Marvels best female hero? Storm?

jfl this made me die

Marvel got jelly of Wonder Woman and have been trying to make foid superheroes by gender swapping existing male superheroes. In my opinion they all suck.
Their newest TV show is about Moon Girl though who AFAIK is not just a pathetic genderswap.

It's going to be great, highly looking forward to it, already some great fan art based on this upcoming 2023 gem and the comics alone spawned plenty since her 2015 debut.

I am glad artists have kept things tasteful and only drawn her non-sexually, just engaging in platonic grappling matches to spar and increase her ability to fight villains, and all of them when she is 20+ years old because of Marvel time-travel hijinx.

Lunella2Lunella4Lunella1

Lunella3Lunella6Lunella5

Runaways also had some pretty good original female superheroes like Molly Hayes / Nico Minoru / Klara Prast but sadly the live-action of that ruined them just like Titans did for DC's lolis

DC's debut of Naomi last year was also pretty interesting, too bad we can't see a Naomi/Lunella crossover. Maximum negress waifu power.

Weaknesses:
- White men with a square jaw and over 6 foot in height, flaps move around uncontrollably and cannot use personality detector

Doesn't that basically mean her powers are useless? Pretty much every marvel super hero and super villain is an over 6 foot white guy with a square jaw

Doesn't that basically mean her powers are useless? Pretty much every marvel super hero and super villain is an over 6 foot white guy with a square jaw
She wants to hunt down incels though