Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

martial arts for incels ?

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
considering our skull is trash and our height is low, and we are either overweight or lanky, is it possible for incels to shine in Muay thai ? boxing ? kick boxing ?

i'm not talking about incel martial arts like cuckrate and cuckaikido or cringekaido

If you have good frame go for it, if you are framecel its over 99% of men will mog you and it wont matter what kind of martial arts you know.

Being overweight is good for sumo wrestling

I think MMA is the best way to go. I love this sport and I will continue until I am not physically able to do so anymore.
Also, if you master the different areas of MMA, you can beat up 90% of chad cucks out there.

I’d assume proportions are going to matter more since you’ll most likely being going against people with similar height

Martial doesn't work in real life tbh
Frame and height do

If you have good frame go for it, if you are framecel its over 99% of men will mog you and it wont matter what kind of martial arts you know.
im framecel omfg there's really nothing in this life we can do :feelsrope:

I think MMA is the best way to go. I love this sport and I will continue until I am not physically able to do so anymore.
Also, if you master the different areas of MMA, you can beat up 90% of chad cucks out there.
i want to practice MMA but i feel like need to master one striking martial art first and maybe grappling or i will get my ass mogged by MMA chads

I’d assume proportions are going to matter more since you’ll most likely being going against people with similar height
u think even if i'm a skilled boxer i will get my murdered by a random chad with next level genetics 7foot 120 kilos ?

u think even if i'm a skilled boxer i will get my murdered by a random chad with next level genetics 7foot 120 kilos ?
Well I’m assuming you’re gonna be competing not recreating fight club

Well I’m assuming you’re gonna be competing not recreating fight club
absolutely brootal incels will the highest level of training will still be mogged by chads :feelsrope: