Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Marrying a non virgin women is cucked?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I cant understand how some cucks dont care if his spouse has get banged by tons of other mans, I think that it is disgusting to put your penis in a place that already had other penis putted into it

you and most everyone here.

I think that it is disgusting to put your penis in a place that already had other penis putted into it
As long as she took a shower before. Who cares? Its just a pussy bro

Just a smashed pussy that is smelling cum, who cares? No shower will make her take her dignity back again

Just a smashed pussy that is smelling cum, who cares? No shower will make her take her dignity back again
What makes you think a pussy will smell of cum? As I said, keep it hygenic and I'm fine. Incels can't choose.
Also JFL @ female dignity

What makes you think a pussy will smell of cum? As I said, keep it hygenic and I'm fine. Incels can't choose.
Also JFL @ female dignity
What I think?Get bangged by tons of men, and also, no shower will make her pussy soft as it was before being bagged. We are still not going to get laid, but this doesnt mean we cant judge people that do it

What I think?Get bangged by tons of men, and also, no shower will make her pussy soft as it was before being bagged. We are still not going to get laid, but this doesnt mean we cant judge people that do it
I don't know. I get that a woman (or man) fucking around is cheap and negative in all ways. But if I had a looks and she would actually want to fuck me (or even marry me) I wouldn't mind. Would you say a sexual fantasy or masturbation would be a loss of dignity aswell?

I don't know. I get that a woman (or man) fucking around is cheap and negative in all ways. But if I had a looks and she would actually want to fuck me (or even marry me) I wouldn't mind. Would you say a sexual fantasy or masturbation would be a loss of dignity aswell?
Yes, for women is a loss of dignity, they should lose rights for each time they get bangged or they masturbate
But if I was chad, I would not fuck non virgin foids, just virgin foids

So if I stab somebody while wearing a garbage bag to keep the blood off me it will be ok because it is hygenic? KHHV deserves KHHV and nothing less.

Yes, for women is a loss of dignity, they should lose rights for each time they get bangged or they masturbate
But if I was chad, I would not fuck non virgin foids, just virgin foids
Would you also not eat food if someone else had his or her fork in it already?

Last edited:
So if I stab somebody while wearing a garbage bag to keep the blood off me it will be ok because it is hygenic? KHHV deserves KHHV and nothing less.
Based
youre picky af bro. stop being a diva
No, its just hygiene, I'm not going to use a fork that was used by other person, or eat a food that has a fork who was used by someone before

I guess you're only interested in 7 year olds.

Yes, and I do that it real life
Im the same about the food, forget the non virgin how about a single moms who pushed few babies out of her pussy, no one can fill that up.

A man who sleeps around should be fine with women who sleep around. A virgin man is entitled to a virgin girlfriend, unless, UNLESS, he really wants someone who sleeps around. On practice most of those are simps
Based grAYcel
I guess you're only interested in 7 year olds.

Im the same about the food, forget the non virgin how about a single moms who pushed few babies out of her pussy, no one can fill that up.
Those moms are basically broken forks, only delusional copers will use them

It is but men have no choice nowadays

deep down every man knows that a used toilet is disgusting and will forever resent it

It is but men have no choice nowadays

deep down every man knows that a used toilet is disgusting and will forever resent it
Only chad can get virgin foids :blackpill:

That doesn't make sense.
A KHHV woman is the equivalent of a promiscuous man, in terms of value.

Non-virgin women are trash

No exceptions

Marrying a foid that isn't a virgin is extremely cucked and any man who knowingly does so should be shot on sight

yes it is brutally cuckolded. imagine living with the fact that the love of your life is a thoroughly used cum dumpster turned prude cunt that you have to hard betabux :feelskek:

No exceptions

Marrying a foid that isn't a virgin is extremely cucked and any man who knowingly does so should be shot on sight

Yes, especially if she's already post-prime.

No exceptions

Omg sweety so entitled go off urself inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's like eating from a dumpster. Nobody wants to do that shit. Yet some hobos do it

Who cares if someone else came many times in your wife before bro.
I bet you wouldn't sit on a sofa where a dude came in everyday but then cleaned.
You wouldn't eat from a plate a person came on everyday but then cleaned.
But apparently you will marry a woman who got came in by dudes before?
Gtfo of here with that cucked shit.

No exceptions

based

I would

That would be kinda weird

Yes, who cares. I want sex
02E679A1 CFC0 4FC9 AD7C 1AF5CAB64F80

Better than staying a KHHV until I die.

This. Just wait long enough. Else you're a volcel.

Then, you wouldn't almost fuck.

And things like this is why people don't take us seriously. I hope this was shitposting buddyboyo.

Then Chads are cucked, because in no way they fuck only virgins.
4EA73CB3 9C99 41A2 8DA4 87A7E82BC580

I don't mind if she has a relationship and had sex, but if she hooked up thats different

by age 20 i don't mind if she had 2 lay count as long as it was past age of 17 and both were relationships

I don't mind if she has a relationship and had sex, but if she hooked up thats different

by age 20 i don't mind if she had 2 lay count as long as it was past age of 17 and both were relationships
2F653B8C DBB9 47CF 9F19 A8B926BAD7A9

Serious tho, if you only want a virgin that won't work

Like I said if the girl was in relationship and had sex it isn't that bad

if she is a tinder thot then leave her
cope if foid has fucked or kissed any other man than you, she should viewed as nothing but a temporarily exclusive prostitute otherwise your a cuck.
25B395E2 8BC4 4DBD 89D1 13218D7048B3

Non chads will only get sloppy seconds
Incels get landwhales or grapefruits to fuck

I would

That would be kinda weird

Yes, who cares. I want sex
Cucked. The level of desperation of males is why there are incels.

No exceptions

Wife must be khhv.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back