Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Marry me and you'll never have to work ever again"

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
With the current high price of bitcoin I've been fantasizing about picking up one of these young and pretty females wageslaving in retail stores or stuff like that, using the line in title.

Based or cucked ?

Anyway, even if one would accept, marriage is such a joke nowadays that she would get a divorce as soon as a lawyer would guarantee her that she could take half of all I have. :feelsbadman:

Also paternity tests are illegal in my country so if I wanted her to have my kids I would have to constantly watch her to make sure she is not fucking Chad behind my back :feelsugh: .

Last edited:
Become a sugar uncle.

Fantasy of mine tbh. Never sign a contract but the way laws are they probably have loopholes to fuck you over.

Fantasy of mine tbh. Never sign a contract but the way laws are they probably have loopholes to fuck you over.
Cant you just make a will or something to ensure someone else gets it?

dont use coinbase, that's all I'll say

You can only get rich if you sell it.

Cant you just make a will or something to ensure someone else gets it?
Yeah but people can contest it I assume. I don't think there's any iron clad way of keeping those shekels from thots unless you just remain incel. And even then.

I'd feel like if you build a relationship on money, it'll always end poorly (for you.)

Where I live there are all these foids wage-slaving in retail jobs. Many are also temporary immigrants which could get citizenship if they married me. With my job, house, moneymaxxing on the stock market they would never have to work, and also the non-citizen ones would get citizenship.

These girls won't even talk to me. They all want Chad only, even if they never get him and work a crappy job for life in retail and become a cat lady and never have children and never live a real life as a woman.

With the current high price of bitcoin I've been fantasizing about picking up one of these young and pretty females wageslaving in retail stores or stuff like that, using the line in title.

Based or cucked ?

Anyway, even if one would accept, marriage is such a joke nowadays that she would get a divorce as soon as a lawyer would guarantee her that she could take half of all I have. :feelsbadman:

Also paternity tests are illegal in my country so if I wanted her to have my kids I would have to constantly watch her to make sure she is not fucking Chad behind my back :feelsugh: .
What is your net worth?
dont use coinbase, that's all I'll say
They ripped me off.