Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Married for 6 years... but I'm a 36 year old virgin.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/3mxero/married_for_6_years_but_im_a_36_year_old_virgin/

We met after her previous boyfriend dumped her. She has 2 girl children from 2 previous relationships.

While we were dating she said she would prefer to wait for marriage to have sex having realised her past mistakes.

She claims depression is the reason she has no desire.

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

These are the people mocking you and calling you incel :lul:

Biggest cuck I have ever seen. Raising the kids of TWO DIFFERENT CHADS and can't even fuck his slut wife :feelskek:

Then she claims fucking depression lmao she wasn't depressed when Chad was around was she?

LMFAO ONE OF THE CHAD FATHERS IS IN PRISON

AND THEY DON'T PAY A FUCKING PENNY OF CHILD SUPPORT :lul:

Attachments

• 1611152534110.png
    1611152534110.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Incel: Involuntary Celibate.
Married. Wants to have sex with wife. No sex for 6 years.

"But I'm not an incel. I'm married."
"Okay, virgin. You're married and you never had sex but want it?"
"Yes."
"Then you're a retarded bluepilled incel."

notice how the foid promised him sex after marriage. She wanted to lock him down before cucking him so she now he won't go anywhere

Biggest cuck I have ever seen. Raising the kids of TWO DIFFERENT CHADS and can't even fuck his slut wife :feelskek:
Turbocuck lvl breached and beyond
edit: also raising girl children that aren't even yours :feelsseriously:

The fate of all the "men" on IT.
I hope the cuck grew a spine and left that whore. Imagine marrying in the west much less to a bitch with two kids. :feelskek:

Biggest reddit moment ever. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Turbocuck lvl breached and beyond
edit: also raising girl children that aren't even yours :feelsseriously:
This guy is the ULTIMATE cuck. A married virgin whose wife was a turboslut and he is raising two DAUGHTERS who aren't even his. It's like the "having a daughter" copypasta but made even worse by the fact that their actual Chad fathers left, so this guy comes along to raise them, obviously in the hope of getting laid but he's denied even that :lul: to make things EVEN worse he hasn't even got the balls to see a prostitute :feelskek:

now that's what I call
Reddit moment

Wouldn't be surprised if I saw IT in his posting history

notice how the foid promised him sex after marriage. She wanted to lock him down before cucking him so she now he won't go anywhere
Nothing short of evil.

This has to be bait. No one can be this oblivious...

Ultimate cuckold. It's really sad that such shit even exists. Imagine 6 years married and the bitch can't even muster enough consideration to lie down as a starfish once to let you relieve yourself.

I wonder what the bible has to say about it...

1st Corinthians 7 KJV:

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist as always literal psychopathic thugs win in life and meek melvins have to pay for it while getting nothing in return

This must be a troll

I refuse to believe that any guy could be this dumb, then again when youre a virgin youre just that desperate so I get it

This can't be real. how do you not just tell her and her children to gtfo out your house

Jesus Christ, when will these simps learn.

I've never seen a bigger cuck before. This guy takes the cake

Why would he even enter a relationship with a girl w/ 2 kids knowing that he’s not getting sex until marriage?

Nothing wrong with saving sex for marriage, but he should look for proper reasoning as to why she intends on doing so. Saying that she realised her past mistakes is common bait for beta males and cucks.

Also, did he even look for cure that she was even attracted to him. Or even assess why she wanted a marriage so early? Like damn...

@Atavistic Autist as always literal psychopathic thugs win in life and meek melvins have to pay for it while getting nothing in return
Frankly these melvins shouldn't pass on their cuck genes anyways. It's a shame that most people (especially females) reproduce and pass on their garbage genetics though

I don’t believe this real. Talk about overblown LARP

These simps really need to get "Alpha fucks beta bucks" through their mongoloid skulls

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/3mxero/married_for_6_years_but_im_a_36_year_old_virgin/

Then she claims fucking depression lmao she wasn't depressed when Chad was around was she?

View attachment 398402

Sounds like a LARP desu tbqh

But if not JFL :D

The wording of the phrase "girl children" seems like an Irish way of speaking to me (hence the reference to annulment).

He's not a step father he's the father who stepped up :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Next thing you know, Divorce-Rape

now i can see why there are assholes paying land whales on onlyfans

technically the marriage hasnt been consumated and can be void.

If i was him id smack a bitch if she expected me to wait for that shit. Chad didnt have to wait. Also jfl at raising chad spawn

but guys, I'm not khhv, I'm not an Incel right? :forcedsmile:

:feelskek: This is one rare gigacuck, lol, how do guys like this even survive this long on this planet?

Jfl at that sub. It's like, that's gonna be our lives if we find wives.

Ahahahaha cuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

The same guy on it: "I'm what you'd call a chad :soy:"
full

Holy shit. Can't believe it. No I really can't. It's impossible. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

View attachment 398402

LMFAO SO HARD WTF :lul::lul::lul::lul:

How can you be so ignorant, bluepilled and betacuck?

I'm calling mega larp on this.
Yeah I wasn't sure. It probably is a LARP but these days it's hard to tell. As insane as the post is, his comments both on it and elsewhere make it seem real.

What a fucking cuck :lul:

No way this is real .I refuse to believe that any sane person would subject himself willingly to this badly orchestrated charade.

No way this is real .I refuse to believe that any sane person would subject himself willingly to this badly orchestrated charade.
Some men get desperate later on.