Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [MARRIAGEPILL] Rich guy unknowingly marries prostitute. Wagecucks, GTFIH.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-

Follows full transcript + rough translation. H= man, M= woman:

H: Vou botar no Facebook dela, Instagram ela desabilitou, né meu amor? 1 ano e 1 mês de casados.
M: Acena com a cabeça.
H: Meu celular é 98369-6177, DDD 21. Pode me chamar que vou mandar todos os prints de... Dela nos sites e tudo mais. Ela é uma pros-ti-tu-ta. Teve oportunidade de estar casada, com um homem bom e ser feliz...
M: Agora que vem os homens mesmo... Aí pode marcar comigo...
H: É... Isso, aproveita e já marca, é propaganda gratuita.
M: É isso aí...
H: Ela é uma prostituta. E não vale nada... Não é meu amor? Cê sabe que cê é, né?
M: Uhum.
H: Cê nem nega, né?
M: Não...
H: Prostituta com orgulho?
M: Com muito orgulho.
H: Orgulho, orgulho, né?
M: Uhum...
H: Mostra o peitinho, já que é prostituta... Não, tem que mostrar, cê não é prostituta? Mostra! Cê não tem orgulho dele?
M: Tira a mão de mim...
H: Hm?
H: Então, mostra! Cê não tem orgulho de ser prostituta? Então mostra!
M: Ué, desde quando ser prostituta é pecado? É ilegal?
H: É pecado, e é ilegal.
M: Quem vai pagar os pecados? Não sou eu...
H: Tudo bem... Você (vai pagar)
M: Tá ótimo...
H: A prostituição... Você poderia ter um casamento feliz, e escolheu a prostituição.

H: I'll post it on her Facebook, she disabled her Instagram, isn't that right, my love? 1 year and 1 month married.
M: nods.
H: My phone number is +55 21 98369-6177. You can call me and I'll send all the screenshots of... Her on the (prostitution) sites and everything. She's a prosti-tu-te. She had the opportunity to be married to a good man and be happy...
M: Now that men are aware, that means I'll have more clients...
H: Right... free advertising for your job.
M: Yep.
H: She's a prostitute. And she's not worth anything... Right my love? You know thhat, don't you?
M: Yeah
H: You don't even deny it, right?
M: No...
H: Are you a proud prostitute?
M: Very proud prostitute.
H: Proud, proud, right?
H: Show us your tits, since you're a prostitute... Come on you have to show it, Aren't not a prostitute? Show it! Aren't you proud of them (the tits)?
M: Take your hand away from me...
M: Take your hand off me?
H: Then show it (the tits)! Aren't you proud to be a prostitute? Then show it!
M: Hey, since when is being a prostitute a sin? Is it illegal?
H: It's a sin, and it's illegal (in Brazi).
M: Who will pay for the sins (I did)? It's not me...
H: All right... You (are the one who will pay)
M: That's great...
H: Prostitution... You could have a happy marriage, and you chose prostitution.

Here are some other pics:
Prostituta6
Prostituta5

Prostituta4

Prostituta3

Prostituta2

Brought to my attention by my buddy @Lone-Star
Formatting is awful, anyways...

Brutal pill tbh. Foids will be foids.

Ouch. He was wining and dining that ho :lul:

If you get married to an old foid you’re a goddamn fool.

He should've fucking beheaded the whore

absolute state of brasil

WTF IS THAT VOICE?

What's up with the amount of brazilians graycels? Good to see some fellow brazilians waking up.

The guy on the video probably killed himself JFL, "poderia casar com um homem bom" kkkkkkkkkk, those guys truly don't learn, stop marrying whores when you are living on a hypergamous feminist society you idiot.

If he is alive, i bet he's being persecuted by twitter and/or police.

He sounds like he has a bag of dicks in his mouth.

Boy, i saw it ALL now, this guy is rlly calm(cuck),

The foid was provoking him during ALL the video, she knew that If he beated her, she would get ALL the media for her.

What's up with the amount of brazilians graycels? Good to see some fellow brazilians waking up.

The guy on the video probably killed himself JFL, "poderia casar com um homem bom" kkkkkkkkkk, those guys truly don't learn, stop marrying whores when you are living on a hypergamous feminist society you idiot.

If he is alive, i bet he's being persecuted by twitter and/or police.
They divorced and the foid kept half of his shit. thats as far into the story I know.
He sounds like he has a bag of dicks in his mouth.
I don't know how he hasn't overdosed on all that soy tbh. Next level cuck.

And some people still deny that brazil is the most cucked country

There is no god.

View attachment 370917

Follows full transcript + rough translation. H= man, M= woman:

H: Vou botar no Facebook dela, Instagram ela desabilitou, né meu amor? 1 ano e 1 mês de casados.
M: Acena com a cabeça.
H: Meu celular é 98369-6177, DDD 21. Pode me chamar que vou mandar todos os prints de... Dela nos sites e tudo mais. Ela é uma pros-ti-tu-ta. Teve oportunidade de estar casada, com um homem bom e ser feliz...
M: Agora que vem os homens mesmo... Aí pode marcar comigo...
H: É... Isso, aproveita e já marca, é propaganda gratuita.
M: É isso aí...
H: Ela é uma prostituta. E não vale nada... Não é meu amor? Cê sabe que cê é, né?
M: Uhum.
H: Cê nem nega, né?
M: Não...
H: Prostituta com orgulho?
M: Com muito orgulho.
H: Orgulho, orgulho, né?
H: Mostra o peitinho, já que é prostituta... Não, tem que mostrar, cê não é prostituta? Mostra! Cê não tem orgulho dele?
H: Então, mostra! Cê não tem orgulho de ser prostituta? Então mostra!
M: Ué, desde quando ser prostituta é pecado? É ilegal?
H: É pecado, e é ilegal.
M: Quem vai pagar os pecados? Não sou eu...
H: Tudo bem... Você (vai pagar)
M: Tá ótimo...
H: A prostituição... Você poderia ter um casamento feliz, e escolheu a prostituição.

H: I'll post it on her Facebook, she disabled her Instagram, isn't that right, my love? 1 year and 1 month married.
M: nods.
H: My phone number is +55 21 98369-6177. You can call me and I'll send all the screenshots of... Her on the (prostitution) sites and everything. She's a prosti-tu-te. She had the opportunity to be married to a good man and be happy...
M: Now that men are aware, that means I'll have more clients...
H: Right... free advertising for your job.
M: Yep.
H: She's a prostitute. And she's not worth anything... Right my love? You know thhat, don't you?
M: Yeah
H: You don't even deny it, right?
M: No...
H: Are you a proud prostitute?
M: Very proud prostitute.
H: Proud, proud, right?
H: Show us your tits, since you're a prostitute... Come on you have to show it, Aren't not a prostitute? Show it! Aren't you proud of them (the tits)?
M: Take your hand away from me...
M: Take your hand off me?
H: Then show it (the tits)! Aren't you proud to be a prostitute? Then show it!
M: Hey, since when is being a prostitute a sin? Is it illegal?
H: It's a sin, and it's illegal (in Brazi).
M: Who will pay for the sins (I did)? It's not me...
H: All right... You (are the one who will pay)
M: That's great...
H: Prostitution... You could have a happy marriage, and you chose prostitution.

Here are some other pics:
View attachment 370925View attachment 370927
View attachment 370928
View attachment 370929
View attachment 370930

Brought to my attention by my buddy @Lone-Star
Formatting is awful, anyways...
And he’s Chad jfl

There is no god.
No, there is. He just has a cruel sense of humor.

Trust me I'd know. I'm genetically modified

how do you unknowingly marry a prostitute? what a fucking idiot coomer, serves him right tbh

I'm sure all male members of inceltears would be proud to have a prostitute of a daughter. After all sex work is real work and it's very empowering. Who wouldn't want to have a whore for a daughter right? Even better if your future wife is sucking 50 dicks a week, her past shouldn't matter. That's not filthy or anything right inceltears?

I'm sure all male members of inceltears would be proud to have a prostitute of a daughter. After all sex work is real work and it's very empowering. Who wouldn't want to have a whore for a daughter right? Even better if your future wife is sucking 50 dicks a week, her past shouldn't matter. That's not filthy or anything right inceltears?

Brutal prostitutionpill...

Ps... going to save the pictures of the Ho for 1st December coomerfuel...

I was honestly waiting for him to smack her or even choke her, but nothing. Hopefully he taught her lesson when he stopped recording

Chardim got cucked. The foid's gaze and smile in that photo with him is so unsettling empty

They divorced and the foid kept half of his shit.
What the actual fuck... And he had a wife before. I would ask if we could help him somehow, but he clearly doesn't deserve to be helped.

I would've dropped that whore like a hot potato

absolute state of brasil
I didn't even put my earphones and I knew this was going to be brazil ust by looking at this bitch, fucking gross mutt like most foids here men simp for

luckily we will never have to worry about this since we are too poor and ugly
Can't say I'm poor. According to IBGE i'm considered to be a rich person. They can't evaluate my physical appearance tho.

Damn he sounded pissed, like he had his hand around her throat and everything.

Damn he sounded pissed, like he had his hand around her throat and everything.

You can tell he's pissed because he was stupid enough to record that shit, any man in his right mind would never incriminate himself like that, she could file physical abuse charges

absolute state of brasil

all the fucked up shit ive seen on the net those past years was ALWAYS from Brasil.

Also, shes lucky her guy seems to be a gnetle white man, if that shit had happened in tier northern state or a in favela, she wouldve ended up on bestgore on some shit.

@Mainländer Did you fuck her?

also prostitution is legal in br

I wouldn't mind, tbh. I would like to know beforehand, though.

I mean, a good looking whore like that is probably rich anyway, so she's probably not after the guy for his money.

PS. I'm going to get hate for this. To clarify : marriage ? No. But living with a whore and being emotionally invested in her ? Meh, why not ?

Last edited:
QUICK UPDATE ON THE CASE: The husband(Cuck) was arrested this week for domicile inprisonment, torture and assaoult on the foid.
Fuck this cucked planet, the pussy pass is real :feelsrope:

If you're rich and you marry... that's on you.

Actually anyone that marries these public toilets.

QUICK UPDATE ON THE CASE: The husband(Cuck) was arrested this week for domicile inprisonment, torture and assaoult on the foid.
Fuck this cucked planet, the pussy pass is real :feelsrope:
That's a real fucking shame. But no sympathy from me. Rich men should already know how to avoid this shit and apparently he was already married and divorced prior to meeting her. This is the state of the world right now. IT won't touch this with a 6 foot pole. God has truly abandoned us all

stupid chad BTFO

Rich men should already know how to avoid this shit and apparently he was already married and divorced prior to meeting her. This is the state of the world right now.

Say what you want about MGTOW. They have a point.

Most of us would jump head first into marriage if we were to ascend. Love makes men do the stupidest things.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind, tbh. I would like to know beforehand, though.

I mean, a good looking whore like that is probably rich anyway, so she's probably not after the guy for his money.

PS. I'm going to get hate for this. To clarify : marriage ? No. But living with a whore and being emotionally invested in her ? Meh, why not ?

perhaps only if you can becky buxx her

Absolutely brutal.