Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Marriage in the 21st century

Killme1988

Killme1988

Greycel
Its fucking summer and its fucking wedding season again. An incels most hated time of year (apart from Christmas/Birthday).

I just hate seeing photos of femoids posting up hundreds of shitty photoshopped fake ass wedding photos as a way to show off and get attention on facebook. The worst kind of photos are the ones with them with the large "LOVE" illuminated structures

Most of these have been mega turbo slut bitches. One chick from college recently got married in a church with some beta cuck and had photos of her family crying with happiness including her elderly fam. 3 years ago she sucked off 5 guys in one night in the club toilets and had multiple 3 somes with 2 guys. I lol'd so hard at that dumb beta who got married to that. Bitch wore white too. Cant make a ho' a housewife (in the fine words of Dr Dre)

Growing up I was naive and couldnt wait to get married. What the fuck is the point these days. 50% divorce rate. Average length of 12 years. Lose your house whilst some chad fucks your wife and raises your kids all while yo wage cucking for child support. Any incel brother who makes big bucks should stay away from the honey trap

Fucking uninstalled facebook and my life is so much better now

tradcucks are a special kind of stupid

Lol reminded me of a wedding I witnessed two months ago. A black female bride was pregnant, and the groom was a skinny ginger of her height. It was hilarious

You seem a bit confused lad. Chad slaying is suifuel, seeing cucks getting married on cuckbook isn't.

fuark i hate whores who settle down. but its beta cucks enabling tbh

Lol reminded me of a wedding I witnessed two months ago. A black female bride was pregnant, and the groom was a skinny ginger of her height. It was hilarious
Lol bet that baby came out black as the night sky

Yeah, and she'd tell him it's ner dominant genes

ROFL. Is there anything more hilarious than a brainded bluepilled cuck. Makes me think there might actually be a god who has a sense of humour