Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marriage/dating IS prostitution.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Unless you're her Chad, where she sucks and fucks for free, without needing dates, gifts, money, etc. first. Virtually 99% of all women are literal whores, though they'll deny this. They eventually won't even touch a man without being showered with materialistic shit. Roast flaps want to be wined and dined first. Betacucks typically have to score good boy points first so they can bust a nut. Men can't win, even if they go to direct pay and play whores (street flaps) they'll be punished and ostracized if caught. If you think about it, the cost benefit ratio is more efficient paying street hole flaps in the long run for normies. Men are coerced into this because of their primitive biological urges. As most of you know, women are master manipulators.

Governments, lawyers, and courts have taken advantage of this for many years now. Governments run the largest prostitution rings in the world--marriage and child support. Women will trap a betacuck with a kid and the govt and roast hole will continue to collect money, so the cycle continues. I've known of some men who've gone through the divorce process, with spending at LEAST 40 k on it. With only lawyers, courts and flaps winning, leaving men stuck in paying these professional prostitutes. So, there you have it, prostitution is already legal, just under the guise of marriage, dating and children.

JBF isn't though, and while it exists and some people can have it, i will not rest or be at peace

The only sex I want is for free. Hence, I will die a lonely virgin.

yes you should read my "dream society post" or us president post. i said men cannot use the gym therefor the chadlites cannot become chads, only women can use the gyms

Legit thread and title tbh.

Betabuxxing isn't ascending.

Any woman who dates ugly men should be brutally shamed for the dishonest prostitutes they are. Settlers are lower than heroin addict streetwalkers. The SW is honest, doesn't pretend to "love" her client, and her price is far more reasonable.

fuck it, prostitution is natural instiction of foids, to get what they want from males, prostitutes are one pay products, and GFs are menber subscription, i just thin the subscription plan is more interesting

Governments run the largest prostitution rings in the world--marriage and child support. Women will trap a betacuck with a kid and the govt and roast hole will continue to collect money, so the cycle continues.
How does the government earn from this I don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back