Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage-cels

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
51% of relationships don’t have sex in years:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a28761462/dead-bedroom-relationships/#:~:text=And%20it's%20incredibly%20common.,between%20one%20and%20five%20years.

That's why you force the whore.

Thats why they invented things like "marital rape" to fuck betabuxxers even more. Whats the point in being married if she doesn't give some? If there was a justice Men should sue their wives for dead bedrooms.

I haven't heard my parents fuck for a long time so I assume it's a dead bedroom in there.

Imagine slaving 8-10 hours daily to support the family while she can't even lay down and move her hips for 5 minutes. Clown world indeed.

"The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." (1 Corinthians 7:3-5)

"The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." (1 Corinthians 7:3-5)

42891.jpg

Thats why they invented things like "marital rape" to fuck betabuxxers even more. Whats the point in being married if she doesn't give some? If there was a justice Men should sue their wives for dead bedrooms.

That was actually a thing during the Medieval period in European history. Though it might have been limited to toilets suing men, but it was common for people to fuck in court so they could prove that they didn't have an Incel-Cheater relationship.

Yes, I'm implying that all those toilets sleep with Chad on the side. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When gold digging whores want the social status of being a wife without fulfilling the responsibilities and also wanting the money of the poor son of a bitch that ends up with them refuses to sexually put out on a regular basis [sometimes not at all], the poor schmuck who is the husband won't divorce them either because it would cost too much essentially where they would lose everything they own in court if they tried. I cannot fathom what a living nightmare that must be for the dudes entrapped in such a manner, sexless marriages sound awful. Many such cases everywhere unfortunately.

:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
That was actually a thing during the Medieval period in European history. Though it might have been limited to toilets suing men, but it was common for people to fuck in court so they could prove that they didn't have an Incel-Cheater relationship.

Yes, I'm implying that all those toilets sleep with Chad on the side. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Medieval Men probably preferred busty waitresses over their ugly wives.

JFL at the tears of betabuxxers.

Medieval Men probably preferred busty waitresses over their ugly wives.
In medieval times or even in times prior it was illegal for a wife to deny a husband sexual intercourse. :feelsthink::yes:

Last edited:
JFL at the tears of betabuxxers.
The trick of the surviving betabuxxer is spending a bunch of money on gold diggers pretending to be interested in marriage, pump-dump, and then simply disappear altogether. [Hit endless repeat as a strategy.]

Most betabuxxers unfortunately end up with a woman ball in chain around their ankles, divorce, and then proceed to be sodomized by being raped in divorce court stripped of all their financial assets. [Private properties included.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In medieval times or even times prior it was illegal for a wife to deny a husband sexual intercourse. :feelsthink::yes:
Like God commanded. I cringe every time I hear "my husband raped me" or "my husband abused me" why did they get married to a guy they don't want in the first place? Every fucking problem a woman has is the one she created herself.

The trick of the surviving betabuxxer is spending a bunch of money on gold diggers pretending to be interested in marriage, pump-dump, and then disappear.
Good idea but you have to obtain a date first. But spend as little as possible.

If you're an incel it's likely that your father is also an incel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If he was born around the same time as me then he most likely would be incel, but he's a boomer and was quite deep into biker culture when it was hip and cool and got girls that way.