Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage age

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Would lowering the normal marriage age make things better for us? Perhaps this would simply and strengthen socialization for autists, since you wouldn't have your circle of people you know broken up when everybody goes their separate ways to different colleges.

the campaign to end underage marriage worldwide is unrealistic

No, it would make things easier for Chads that's for sure.

No, it would make things easier for Chads that's for sure.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Chad could marry early if he wants, sure, but then all the other foids who get paired with non-chads would have their vows in the way.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Chad could marry early if he wants, sure, but then all the other foids who get paired with non-chads would have their vows in the way.
Some Chad's would take prime girls. Rest yolo Chad's would pump and dump non prime girls. Yolo Chad's would than marry remaining prime girls and pumped roasties would marry some betabuxx normie.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

Some Chad's would take prime girls.
Rest yolo Chad's would pump and dump non prime girls.
Non-prime girls for Chad is going for becky, not for OP's sub-Becky