Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
It's been about 3 years since Zuck is under fire for user privacy abuse. Everyone hates Facebook, starting from how much information is collected, to user interface being clusterfuck,the fact that it's boomer infested, dogshit hate speech guidelines and so on.
But don't let these legitimate reasons distract you from the reasons Mark is being clowned on. It's because not because he's evil, but ugly and autistic. We all know if he was Chad, foids would make jokes like "sent my boyfriend titty pics hopefully Daddy Mark doesn't see them:ahegao:"
Imagine not only being a man, but also ugly sack of shit

I use it for finding jobs, events, and sales but yeah I really wouldn’t recommend it for anything else

It's been about 3 years since Zuck is under fire for user privacy abuse. Everyone hates Facebook, starting from how much information is collected, to user interface being clusterfuck,the fact that it's boomer infested, dogshit hate speech guidelines and so on.
But don't let these legitimate reasons distract you from the reasons Mark is being clowned on. It's because not because he's evil, but ugly and autistic. We all know if he was Chad, foids would make jokes like "sent my boyfriend titty pics hopefully Daddy Mark doesn't see them:ahegao:"
Imagine not only being a man, but also ugly sack of shit
Fucking boomerbook is cucked as fuck :feelshaha:

Im bullish on Meta. The opposite usually happens to what normie's believe

Same here I've been looking at the stock. It had the first down quarter in users during Q4 2021, which is the main negativity right now. And Nasdaq has sold off a lot generally.

Zuckerberg said they are losing users to TikTok, so Facebook is advancing its own version of TikTok called Reels.

How a website filled with trash can be so successful and worth so much money it boggles my mind. oh, wait yes clown world :feelsclown:

Im bearish because UI is the most shit out of all social media,worse than excel. Had to use it for short period just so i could find information I needed. Edgy meme pages and onlyfans whores on instagram have to live in fear that their accounts can be banned any minute so they will migrate from facebook and instagram as soon as half decent site appears.In best case scenario only curries and niggers will keep using it but since their spending won't be anything close to developed countries, investors will lose confidence, pull out and big house of cards will collapse
P.S You're here because any post on this site would be banned instantly on facebook or instagram for hate speech or whatever the fuck

I think about this every time Zuck's privacy violations are mentioned and I think it isn't mentioned often enough.