Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mark Cuckerberg’s unattractive ogre of a wife

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
Good shout. She looks like she's in the Vietcong. I'd pass.

Good thing they don't have any male children. He'd be unbelievably ugly.

They’re a looksmatch, he knows what’s up.

This was her 6 years ago. Seems like a typical case of a female securing a betabux then letting herself go once he (his wealth, that is) is legally bound to her.

I hate her. And she emberasses him as well.

Volecel if you wouldn't smash. Also Zucky, looks really incel

his net worth is 72 BILLION holy shit

She doesn't look that bad on the 4th pic tbqh.

mark is an incel in the west, but since he wanted an ethnic, he got him self his lookmatch(5/10 ethnic femoid) because he is (((ugly)))

fuck some of you are dumb, she was with him when he was worth nothing. Should he just dump her and wife up some model gold digger who drains him off his money. You guys are always going on about women being shallow but then you are shitting on cuckerberg for not upgrading his wife to someone hotter

I really can't belive it's real, it must be some secret zionist propaganda plan to encourage race mixing or to attract asian people on facebook.

She's 3,5/10 at best with literal 0 M / S

If he couldn't get a top gook, then it's over for us boyos.

That motherfucking jew is very shrewed. He is well aware of the JBW theory that's why he married a low smv asian noodleogre so that his possibility of getting cucked becomes almost zero. He also made his fortune by satiating the thirst for validation of stacies, chads and normies. I think he is fully aware of the blackpill because he used to be an incel in his college. He also knows he would be posting here if he had no fortune. I have a gut feeling that he lurks this forum.

He aborts his sons. Did you know that? His wife and him want only daughters. Most WMAF couples do that kinda thing. No ER.
To be honest, that may actually be a very merciful choice.

And wouldn't fuckerberg's relationship actually be Wfam?

They're looksmatched af if you ignore the money and status of the zucc

That’s definitely a tranny, look at those shoulders, also the shoulder to hip ratio, built like fucking he-man

Last edited:
fuck some of you are dumb, she was with him when he was worth nothing. Should he just dump her and wife up some model gold digger who drains him off his money. You guys are always going on about women being shallow but then you are shitting on cuckerberg for not upgrading his wife to someone hotter

He met her in college. If I could pull off a similar girl at my own college I'd never complain.
All you need to do do get one is become a multibillionaire.

Gee how on earth could a billionaire fake a pregnancy, just look at that swimsuit pic and tell me that’s a feminine shape
We have feminine looking males and masculine looking females in the world. Almost everything exists

Marriage itself is retarded. Marrying gl women is for chads only.

Fools, Zuckerjew is probably similar to many athletes.

Have a common looking woman at home that you know adores you, fucks young sluts on the side that want him for shekels.

She's hot. I'd smash without a doubt