Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Marc Lepine

O

Observer237

Greycel
So today is nostalgia day. Back in 1989, an incel by the name of Marc Lepine shot and killed 14 roasties and wounded 10 more at the Ecole Polytechnique in Canada. During the shooting he was heard to say that feminists had ruined his life.

The Wikipedia article is pretty good; it mentions how his slut of a sister tormented him about his acne and his inability to find a girlfriend. (If I were in his shoes I would have started killing with her.) It also mentions that he was shy and had trouble with showing emotion, so I'm guessing he was a little autistic, too.

It's not surprising that some of us snap. What's surprising is that not all of us do.

LOL love how that scene is shot for maximum emotional impact, gunning down the poor 'i didn't do nothing :feelscry:' femoids before they can make their tearful case