Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Marc Lepine deserves more attention

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I find it very disappointing how little mentioned Marc Lepine is. If you dont know who he was, read about him. Basically, he went postal and went into classroom and made all women stand apart from the men and executed them. Now of course I would never condone violence but I belive he was a interesting character yet of all the spree shooters I rarely see any mention of him. Thoughts?

I find it very disappointing how little mentioned Marc Lepine is. If you dont know who he was, read about him. Basically, he went postal and went into classroom and made all women stand apart from the men and executed them. Now of course I would never condone violence but I belive he was a interesting character yet of all the spree shooters I rarely see any mention of him. Thoughts?

St Marc the most underrated ER along with Pekka eric auvinen

chris harper too
Wow I always forget about that guy, I think he did his rampage around the same time the whole fiasco with Christopher Dorner if my memory serves correctly, so he quickly got erased from the news cycle and kind of forgotten about.

Edit: I'm wrong those were 2 years apart. But iirc some major event was happening at the time so Chris Harper barely got any news coverage

First time I'm hearing about him. I couldn't care less about these guys, if I am being honest. The stories are interesting, nonetheless.
I am not as fascinated with spree shooters or criminals as most people seem to be (especially foids), but I do find some interesting. Although it depends on the case, some are just stupid but some are more intelligent or motivated by something that I find interesting. I think it takes a particular psyche to be able to actually execute multiple random strangers, but to be fair a lot of the cases they're on certain medications. I belive only some men have the willpower to actually do such a thing based solely on their own mind and decision not just because of spite, anger, or some other heat of the moment emotional reaction. A cold blooded killer is one thing, but a cold blooded mass killer is far more intriguing.

Gtg.. Late for class