Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marc Lepine day is coming on December 06. Prepare for a day of binge drinking and festivities.

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Russia please bomb Justin Trudeau's office and nuke Chrystia Freeland's roast beef curtains!

CANADA: A SHIT FEMINIST COUNTRY?
CANADA: A SHIT FEMINIST COUNTRY?
Why do we say shit and why do we say feminist? Shit stands for the disgust that most men have for a country that has sacrificed 3 generations of them. They have seen their fathers and grand-fathers expelled from their own homes and driven to suicide by bitchy mothers and grand-mothers with the help of unjust laws voted by corrupt politicians wanting to earn the women’s vote. And what about feminist? A country that systematically favors women over men for fifty years can justly be called that. Now why put the two together: SHIT FEMINIST? Simply because, the new canadian government has annouced that, in order to solve part of the Syrian refugee crisis, they will accept only women and children to be relocated in Canada. If you’re a man, you will have to stay in harm’s way and die. This is so blatant now that canadian policy and canadian governments at all levels are anti-men and pro women that we can call this another Titanic: the men will have to sink with the ship again and die to save women’s lives. No doubt that Canada stinks, all men living here and not blinded by feminist views know that. It is for such men that MARC fought years ago.

Last edited:
I should have waited until then to release my song, damn, that would have been a way better release date

I should have waited until then to release my song, damn, that would have been a way better release date

great song, i just wish the lyrics were more intelligible and less muffled/mumbled. Did you modify your own voice in this song or is the voice completely computer generated?

great song, i just wish the lyrics were more intelligible and less muffled/mumbled. Did you modify your own voice in this song or is the voice completely computer generated?

Computer generated, I could probably make the lyrics more intelligible with some autotune, but I like the way this one came out, I mean you can't understand the lyrics in most mumble rap songs today and people like it, and I wanted a kind of death metal vibe to it and you can't hear what those guys are saying either JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back