Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many poorfag parents want their children to suffer and are scum.

Do your parents want you to suffer?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/xhnvk1/a_lot_of_young_people_have_a_hard_time_getting/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

inspired by the post above. Sadly cucked soycuck reddit mods removed it but regardless comments below cover what I am talking about.

Many parents especially poor ones actually purposely make the lives of their children worse. Especially for incel sons. I have experienced this first hand and seen this happen quite a lot. Mostly poor people doing this, conservative whites, and some ethnics too. These parents micromanage their kids, force unreasonable amount of chores. Purposely stress them about financial stuff even when they aren't mentally developed. Bitch about incel son having no friend or gf but banned their son from going outside past certain hours, gave 0 allowance money etc. These scummy parents are extremely common.

As an incel, I recommend you to go thru your own interactions with your parents and see if they fall into this group. If so, remember to not ever help them more than they did you if at all. You owe nothing to no one, your parents broufhr you here in this wretched nigger world against your will! Worse many abuse you on purpose, they want you to struggle!

in my case, I wasn't able to driver license until like ~24 because parents refused to teach me, refused to pay for classes and other shit. I was also cucked of a good phone for time. Along many other things. These effects stack up and contribute to inceldom in subtle ways

@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage thoughts?

Do your parents want you to suffer?​

They brought me into this ruthless world without equiping me with the right genetics and now after all my failures, struggles and miseries they don't want to give me an option to choose my death when I'm ready, so I have to conclude that they want me to suffer.

Clap clap clap..

Never even had a phone number most of my teenhood. My single mother on welfare never gave a fuck to teach me any lessons in life and never pressured me to go back to real school. Poor parents shouldnt be able to raise kids.

in my case, I wasn't able to driver license until like ~24 because parents refused to teach me

Ragefuel. If i were you i would have killed them

But for me i should be learning again and gonna try and get my license soon. Need to practice on the roads. I literally have to beg and beg just to get her to take me driving and my cunt brother wont help me.

I spent most of my teens raking yards, cutting grass, cleaning houses, moving every 5-8 months, and sitting in churches just to help get money for rent. I had no friends or no school education.

in my case, I wasn't able to driver license until like ~24 because parents refused to teach me

Ragefuel. If i were you i would have killed them

But for me i should be learning again and gonna try and get my license soon. Need to practice on the roads. I literally have to beg and beg just to get her to take me driving and my cunt brother wont help me.
That's how it is with many of these "family" members. Greedy lazy scum who don't help anyone. They also expect you to be there for them but the reverse never will happen. Only good thing I had was ability to get job and degree without worrying about rent. every other way was fucked over

+ family ostrasized/bullied me and treated me like a retarded child for no reason but their own.

I spent most of my teens raking yards, cutting grass, cleaning houses, moving every 5-8 months, and sitting in churches just to help get money for rent. I had no friends or no school education.
I had to do most of the chores in my house at one point, no allowance money. Also similar to you, once lived in homeless shelter during middle school. And ofc in my case am shitskin midget so no friends nor foids ogre.

+ family ostrasized/bullied me and treated me like a retarded child for no reason but their own.
I think your family, likely racist and you being half ethnic was enough for them to hate you. Just a brutal race pill

So i locked myself away from the world (which further proved their point to treat me badly) plus on top of that The Breaking Dick Incident happening and me becoming even more reclusive.

I think your family, likely racist and you being half ethnic was enough for them to hate you. Just a brutal race pill
Yeah i’ve had the worst dice roll in Human History.

Plus most of my siblings are half siblings because each have a different fucking dad.

my case, I wasn't able to driver license until like ~24 because parents refused to teach me, refused to pay for classes and other shit. I was also cucked of a good phone for time. Along many other things. These effects stack up and contribute to inceldom in subtle ways
Same the drivers license pill is real. My parents did not want to teach me or let me use their car

Same the drivers license pill is real. My parents did not want to teach me or let me use their car
trucel trait tbh having subhuman nigger like parents. Not much we could've done too, besides money Maxx earlier and harder. No easy way for an ugly trucel to escape abusive nigger parents.

We are middle class, but I can heavily relate to the parents wanting g me to suffer and actively adding to my suffering part

We are middle class, but I can heavily relate to the parents wanting g me to suffer and actively adding to my suffering part
Be glad you arent a southern shitskin who has a welfare mom

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/xhnvk1/comment/ioymupm/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Shit like this makes me mad @Transcended Trucel , she got a boyfriend to help her . Fucking parasites only see us as tools

True, foids always can have some cuckold to bail them out. If I had been kicked out, I would've been utterly fucked and screwed with 0 future. No one would have helped me. As an ugly incel male, it is major key to build your own foundation,income, resources at any cost. We don't have any friends, helpful relatives, gfs, government to lean on. if fucked completely over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back