Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Many people here could theoretically ascend with tremendous effort

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Just think about it, if you had decent money we could get over the top looksmaxxing which could let us ascend.
I personally plan to do all of these besides limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening

-Limb lengthening gain 6 inches of height
-Clavicle lengthening for framelets
-Facial surgery including but not limited to bimax, buccal fat removal, jaw, receding chin surgery etc even eye surgery
-Status max (not super effective but helps nonetheless)
-Gym max

Money is the single reason why you haven't done all of these strategies besides gym max

I plan on starvemaxxing again soon. Just trying to get out of this hole by drinking only makes it worse.

Yes money is a cheatcode in life, in case you weren't given a good hand at the beginning.

I plan on starvemaxxing again soon. Just trying to get out of this hole by drinking only makes it worse.
I know drinkings horrible. I pooped in my bath tub when i was drunk and felt like such a loser

I know drinkings horrible. I pooped in my bath tub when i was drunk and felt like such a loser
:feelshaha::feelshaha: should have took a shit on stacies face instead.

Just think about it, if you had decent money we could get over the top looksmaxxing which could let us ascend.
I personally plan to do all of these besides limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening

-Limb lengthening gain 6 inches of height
-Clavicle lengthening for framelets
-Facial surgery including but not limited to bimax, buccal fat removal, jaw, receding chin surgery etc even eye surgery
-Status max (not super effective but helps nonetheless)
-Gym max

Money is the single reason why you haven't done all of these strategies besides gym max
Break your bones theory

Ill probably be 30 by the time i have the money for all surgeries i need to look good

Yes money is a cheatcode in life, in case you weren't given a good hand at the beginning.
:yes: With tons of money you can lifemog most of people. Problem is it's abnormally hard to make money as genetic trash. I'm jealous of high iq cells from rich countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back