Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many of us will never find love or raise a family, and it's getting worse

W

Weston404

Banned
-
This Toronto feminist is partially to blame:

If by many you mean, all.

Our old age, if we ever reach it, will suck balls.

When I listen to this I get sad thinking about how things could be instead. A big family, lots of children, a submissive younger wife...

Our old age, if we ever reach it, will suck balls.

When I listen to this I get sad thinking about how things could be instead. A big family, lots of children, a submissive younger wife...

The Beatles would have been incels in modern day bongistan JFL.

If by many you mean, all.

Inceldom used to be a teenage and early 20s thing, but it's even chronic because of hypergamy and feminism that a man living in Canada will rarely have the chance to fuck, marry and reproduce as 99% of the foids are reserved for the Anglo-Jewish elite and Drake.

Torontocels have told me that dozens of school girls would camp out in the adjacent sidewalk of where Drake mansion is being constructed somewhere in a Jewish elite area called Lawrence Park or Bridle Path.

High schoolcels living in Canada would have to compete with the Jewish pimp, government agents and Drake. It's over for them. Feminism has turned inceldom into a perpetual existence that no Roosh V would change this situation.

The Beatles would have been incels in modern day bongistan JFL.

have you been to Liverpool lmao. limeys there are fucking degenerate and even uglier than most brits.

I’m 18. It’s only gonna get worse a decade from now. I also don’t wanna create future subhumans

There are lots of white fakecels who will ascend here.

and have a family?

that shit has been dead for a while

it's like people are talking about buying VHS tapes in here

Inceldom used to be a teenage and early 20s thing, but it's even chronic because of hypergamy and feminism that a man living in Canada will rarely have the chance to fuck, marry and reproduce as 99% of the foids are reserved for the Anglo-Jewish elite and Drake.

Torontocels have told me that dozens of school girls would camp out in the adjacent sidewalk of where Drake mansion is being constructed somewhere in a Jewish elite area called Lawrence Park or Bridle Path.

High schoolcels living in Canada would have to compete with the Jewish pimp, government agents and Drake. It's over for them. Feminism has turned inceldom into a perpetual existence that no Roosh V would change this situation.

There are lots of white fakecels who will ascend here.
I liked your old avi.

SuicideBefore30Crew

Holy fuck I listened to her for 3 seconds and now my ears are bleeding. The voice is just killing me.

Just wait until your parents are dead. That's when it'll get really bad.

I just want to take care of an loli

Holy fuck I listened to her for 3 seconds and now my ears are bleeding. The voice is just killing me.
It's a miracle that she is still alive and living a middle-upper class lifestyle probably in Burlington.

It's a miracle that she is still alive and living a middle-upper class lifestyle probably in Burlington.

Burlington? Yea fuck that place.

Chads and stacies walking along the lake all the time holding hands. Pure suifuel.

I'm too pussy to rope so the only thing keeping me going at this point is the chance that I may be able to witness firsthand the inevitable crash of society with a generation full of bitter lonely men with nothing to lose
Fairly certain most gen Z doesn't even have dads or stable parents, lmao.
This, my dad fucked off when I was 13 and my mom is a lazy piece of shit