Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many of us NEETs need to "reprogram" our brains a bit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Does not apply to those who can NEET indefinitely.
Many of us are seriously depressed, stuck in a rut, have 0 motivation and discipline.

And for very good reasons too, of course.

But at a certain point we need to get out of this state. I've been like this for more than 10 years, my youth and prime, the best years of my life. The damage is done, but I need to slowly pick up the pieces and somehow build a better future for myself.

I don't see how it can happen, tbh it's nigh impossible motivate myself to even go outside. But I know it needs to happen. Not for women, forget that, that's a lost cause. But at the very least to live a somewhat comfortable life. And to reach that point there's a lot of change that needs to happen.

Ironically, my goal is a comfortable and easier life. But to get to that I'll need to go through an unbelievable amount of discomfort, effort and change to maybe one day get there. I wish I could just be a NEET forever.

Last edited:
Many of us are seriously depressed, stuck in a rut, have 0 motivation and discipline.

But at a certain point we need to get out of this state. I've been like this for more than 10 years, my youth and prime, the best years of my life. The damage is done, but I need to slowly pick up the pieces and somehow build a better future for myself.

I don't see how it can happen, tbh it's nigh impossible motivate myself to even go outside. But I know it needs to happen. Not for women, forget that, that's a lost cause. But at the very least to live a somewhat comfortable life. And reach that point there's a lot of change that needs to happen.

Ironically, my goal is a comfortable and easier life. But to get to that I'll need to go through an unbelievable amount of discomfort, effort and change to maybe one day get there. I wish I could just be a NEET forever.

I am productive NEET

made very huge program in half a year spending my days only and only on coding it.

releasing it in few days

as it will be growing its userbase, ill recode it from scratch

my way to financial independency and eternal NEETdom

I am productive NEET

made very huge program in half a year spending my days only and only on coding it.

releasing it in few days

my way to financial independency and eternal NEETdom
Good for you man, that's a really good job. Even if it doesn't take off or make as much money as you thought, that's an unbelievable accomplishment. Seriously, good job.

only untouched loli can reprogram incel brain

Does NEETdom cause brain rot this bad? I might be wary if so

yeah, for real.
maybe try the "oversaturation" method, though it seems you're already trying it to some extent, get so bored and tired of what you're doing that you want to do something else. it's the only thing that's worked for me.

only untouched loli can reprogram incel brain
brutal reality pill

yeah but that's the essence of schooling, college, etc.
it's all about "progaming" yourself

releasing it in few days

Congrats.

yeah, for real.
maybe try the "oversaturation" method, though it seems you're already trying it to some extent, get so bored and tired of what you're doing that you want to do something else. it's the only thing that's worked for me.

brutal reality pill
Damn, you really are knowledgeable. That's exactly what I'm doing. But mostly because I'm just hyper lazy and any other method requires actual work, willpower and effort.

Good for you man, that's a really good job. Even if it doesn't take off or make as much money as you thought, that's an unbelievable accomplishment. Seriously, good job.

it has to make money tbh. failure is not possible. wouldnt be so motivated if its success was uncertain

how old are you again
Lolipill

the less things you accomplish the less you have motivation to do anything. start small and improve.

also, binge watching series kills your dopamine. google for dopamine detox to see what you can do against it. a full cut out of anything pleasureable isnt need, though its easiest way to rest.

Damn, you really are knowledgeable. That's exactly what I'm doing. But mostly because I'm just hyper lazy and any other method requires actual work, willpower and effort.
thanks, man.
there's another weird thing I heard about and which I know works.
it's when you work on something by procrastinating from something else, somehow this gives a feeling of agency and control that makes it easier to work. like "fuck schoolwork, I'll work on my project" or the other way around.
it's not so great because it means you are literally ignoring something important but it works.

yeah but that's the essence of schooling, college, etc.
it's all about "progaming" yourself
I beg to differ.

Going to a school or college etc, is a way to have OTHERS program you. When you study (whatever) on your own, and try to learn from others actually doing the stuff, that is how you learn.

However, if you need "proof" you have a certain skill / knowledge, then you need the paper only a school can provide.

Or... Simply try to do the task yourself as proof of skill. Hire on and tell them you have no papers but if they don't think you can do the task they can simply fire you. This only is for people that fully understand the tasks required for a specific job.

Listen to "the survival podcast"

And check out his story... He started out in sales. Selling electronic stuff that required a degree to understand...

Going to a school or college etc, is a way to have OTHERS program you. When you study (whatever) on your own, and try to learn from others actually doing the stuff, that is how you learn.
that's what I meant
I agree with you however

that's what I meant
I agree with you however
I know a welder took a 6 month course. Makes almost 50 an hour on various oil well/ refinery, high rise, sites. That paper proof and his ex.mil papers got him set up sweet for BETABUXXING LOL!

I know a welder took a 6 month course. Makes almost 50 an hour on various oil well/ refinery, high rise, sites. That paper proof and his ex.mil papers got him set up sweet for BETABUXXING LOL!
brutal ngl but maybe its better than being a lonely incel

brutal ngl but maybe its better than being a lonely incel
He's fat shes fat their kids are fat the grand parents are fat...

They hate me for being thin... (Probably)

Does not apply to those who can NEET indefinitely.

I don't see how it can happen, tbh it's nigh impossible motivate myself to even go outside. But I know it needs to happen. Not for women, forget that, that's a lost cause. But at the very least to live a somewhat comfortable life. And to reach that point there's a lot of change that needs to happen.

Probably I'd suggest going to college only to STEMmaxx, and pick something like engineering or compsci or education.

If you don't want to spend any time or money on college, get any minimum wage job, job hop and then try to climb the corporate ladder at some company.

Learn some coding as well.

most men are becoming hikki-neets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back