Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Many men are attracted to fat bitches?

Are more men into fat whores than society says?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Seeing many fat foids still get laid and having many simps has convinced me far far far more men like BBWs(big beautiful women/whales).

Especially black men. They lpve thick fat wide hips, massive fucking assss, big bountiful cow tits.

It's very clear to me many men can get very hard to fat bitches and fuck em happily. Sadly I cannot get hard to them anymore. But when I was younger I could, but still got rejected! :feelsrope:

Anyway bsck on topic, there is no doubt men with a fat bitch fetish are very very common, far far more so than the media says. Seeing them skanks Lizzio, Kim Kardashian,, resident evil lady, etc. Is just further proof.

Also I read this reddit essay below that has convinced me :

"
CMV: most men are secretly attracted to fat women

My view: most men are attracted to fat women but embarrassed about what their boys will say so they shove those feelings down instead of dealing with them.

This is why those feelings bubble up in such toxic was.

My view is in contrast to what I consider the socially accepted view which is that 80% of men are not attracted to fat women and 85% would never be with a fat woman at all. I think 15% of men would have sex w a fat woman and 5% would date a fat woman publicly.

These are just my made up guesstimates as an umc white woman. I grew up thinking 0% of men were attracted to any extra fat on a woman's body.

Kim Kardashian really blew my mind, learning some men like fat asses. My entire worldview crumbled.

Kendrick Lamar saying he wanted ass with stretch marks:

But now I'm wondering if I wasn't even MORE mistaken. Why else are men SO OBSESSED with fat women? They talk about fat women SO MUCH. They don't do this with women w ugly faces or women with shitty personalities (which are changeable). Men make videos about how they don't want to fuck fat women when we all know men mostly ask women out, so if you don't ask out a fat woman it is very unlikely you will ever date a fat woman.

Also some of these videos have been revealed to be complete fantasy. Just men inventing whole situations where they would have to reject a fat woman. For instance, one of them was a man saying "no man wants to have your belly resting on their forehead during oral sex". It went viral w men agreeing until men and women started pointing out thats... not a thing. The angles don't work. Bellys dont hang down over genitals when someone is laying down, even if the belly is huge. It's not real life.

The fact that men make whole videos about situations they will never be forced into and don't even happen to the men that experience them. What's really going on here?

What is causing the obsession?"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/p8zj9p/cmv_most_men_are_secretly_attracted_to_fat_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Usually cause they have bigger tits, thighs, and ass.
Also rounder faces causes neoteny halo.
Thiccer women means it hides their subhuman features. Including a small ass, stick frame, or no tits.
Also the whole "thicc" meme and general push of "curvy" women and body positivity in the last 20 years has really put fat women on a pedestal.

Add in the meme of "fertility goddess" and you can see how men will naturally prefer this over being an incel or having some generic skinny woman with no tits or ass.

Most men and foids are fat, so naturally, the standard has been to overweight and even obese women. There is no biological reason for weight being a beauty standard; being fat was once desirable because it meant you were rich enough to eat a lot.

Last edited:
there are many Chads out there that genuinely have fat fetishes

No. Just blacks and other muds as usual since they like the big booty.

Whites you see with fat women are cucks and simps and desperate types who will take literally anything that is nominally human and female just to not be alone they are so pathetic.

In the case of the simps and cucks most of them have been brainwashed with feminism in a Shallow Hal type of way to believe they can see an inner beauty that’s not actually really there.

So to get with these blubbery broads is not much more than a virtue signal.

I don't think it's really men being "into" fatties but more like men being horny beasts that will fuck anything with a wet hole. This combined with how lopsided the dating market is, and you have alot of niggas diving balls deep inside landwhales. These same guys would probably choose a non-obese foid if they had a choice though.

Seeing many fat foids still get laid and having many simps has convinced me far far far more men like BBWs(big beautiful women/whales).

Especially black men. They lpve thick fat wide hips, massive fucking assss, big bountiful cow tits.

It's very clear to me many men can get very hard to fat bitches and fuck em happily. Sadly I cannot get hard to them anymore. But when I was younger I could, but still got rejected! :feelsrope:

Anyway bsck on topic, there is no doubt men with a fat bitch fetish are very very common, far far more so than the media says. Seeing them skanks Lizzio, Kim Kardashian,, resident evil lady, etc. Is just further proof.

Also I read this reddit essay below that has convinced me :

"
CMV: most men are secretly attracted to fat women

My view: most men are attracted to fat women but embarrassed about what their boys will say so they shove those feelings down instead of dealing with them.

This is why those feelings bubble up in such toxic was.

My view is in contrast to what I consider the socially accepted view which is that 80% of men are not attracted to fat women and 85% would never be with a fat woman at all. I think 15% of men would have sex w a fat woman and 5% would date a fat woman publicly.

These are just my made up guesstimates as an umc white woman. I grew up thinking 0% of men were attracted to any extra fat on a woman's body.

Kim Kardashian really blew my mind, learning some men like fat asses. My entire worldview crumbled.

Kendrick Lamar saying he wanted ass with stretch marks:

But now I'm wondering if I wasn't even MORE mistaken. Why else are men SO OBSESSED with fat women? They talk about fat women SO MUCH. They don't do this with women w ugly faces or women with shitty personalities (which are changeable). Men make videos about how they don't want to fuck fat women when we all know men mostly ask women out, so if you don't ask out a fat woman it is very unlikely you will ever date a fat woman.

Also some of these videos have been revealed to be complete fantasy. Just men inventing whole situations where they would have to reject a fat woman. For instance, one of them was a man saying "no man wants to have your belly resting on their forehead during oral sex". It went viral w men agreeing until men and women started pointing out thats... not a thing. The angles don't work. Bellys dont hang down over genitals when someone is laying down, even if the belly is huge. It's not real life.

The fact that men make whole videos about situations they will never be forced into and don't even happen to the men that experience them. What's really going on here?

What is causing the obsession?"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/p8zj9p/cmv_most_men_are_secretly_attracted_to_fat_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Most men aren't attracted to fat women. If that had been the case, fat hookers would have had a equal price in comparison to those that aren't fat. Fat hookers are cheaper than those who aren't and are more likely to do you discounts to get customers.
What happen is that there's a HUGE bubble on the sex market SO MEN HAVE TO DECREASE THEIR STANDARDS UNTIL FIND A FAT FOID.

Yes, men have all types of fetishes, and are extremely lenient on their attraction. An obese woman with a passably attractive face SMV mogs the average gymmaxxed Chad to the next galaxy and back.

Most men aren't attracted to fat women. If that had been the case, fat hookers would have had a equal price in comparison to those that aren't fat. Fat hookers are cheaper than those who aren't and are more likely to do you discounts to get customers.
What happen is that there's a HUGE bubble on the sex market SO MEN HAVE TO DECREASE THEIR STANDARDS UNTIL FIND A FAT FOID.
I can't even get hard to fat women and thus am not attracted.

To be able to literally get your dick rock hard to a fat bitch even if you prefer a skinny whore, is proof that men actually ate still attracted to fat bitches even if it is less. And also culture shapes attraction, if you look ten thousand years back, you see many fat fertility goddesses. Clearly even our ancestors liked fat bitches, far far more so than many here and society as a whole think.

Its a cope by average at best men.

I can't even get hard to fat women and thus am not attracted.

To be able to literally get your dick rock hard to a fat bitch even if you prefer a skinny whore, is proof that men actually ate still attracted to fat bitches even if it is less. And also culture shapes attraction, if you look ten thousand years back, you see many fat fertility goddesses. Clearly even our ancestors liked fat bitches, far far more so than many here and society as a whole think.
Well it make sense. Fat foids tend to have bigger tits and asses.

I don't get why whites deny that many of them like fat bitches when their ancestors used to do these things:

But in my case depends on the fat foid. I woudn't fuck this thing, I'm a nibba and surprisely she has four WHITE ORBITERS:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl35uoWZrw&ab_channel=JAMARI

Last edited:
Well it make sense. Fat foids tend to have bigger tits and asses.

I don't get why whites deny that many of them like fat bitches when their ancestors used to do these things:
View attachment 483664
But in my case depends on the fat foid. I woudn't fuck this thing, I'm a nibba and surprisely she has four WHITE ORBITERS:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl35uoWZrw&ab_channel=JAMARI

That poly foid had her kid get injured and one of her orbiters went to jail if I remember.

Most men and foids are fat, so naturally, the standard has been to overweight and even obese women. There is no biological reason for weight being a beauty standard; being fat was once desirable because it meant you were rich enough to eat a lot.

It’s mainly a simp trait

Chubby? Yes. But really fat (BMI above 28), no

Foids in the United States look like fat pigs for the most part.

Like many others pointed out, men have far lower standards. Just because they are willing to fuck fatter foids, it doesn't mean that they actually prefer them over thinner ones.
And of course there are many near-incel males who have no other choice but to resort to fucking only landwhales.

I Dont get Off to Sticks Lol

Woman have to have Big tits and a fat Ass to make it appealing

Bruh they just dont have any choice :feelshaha:
Havent u heard bout female hypergamy

I'll never date a fatty

it doesn't mean they're preferred it just means the thirst is real

this is like saying that mass rape in male prisons is proof that a higher % of the male population is gay

or that men have a sexual preference for hands over humans because they fap

it's just people coping with loneliness by using approximations of their ideals

its cus they dont want to be alone and fat women is the most they can get

I find them incredibly disgusting. Almost non-human.

Written by a true redditard

I would date a foid with an ugly face as long as she's fit and finds me attractive.
I would under no condition date a landwhale or even an overweight becky.. fuck that.

Better than being alone. I mean true inceldom is hard, very hard. In a way they should be respected as they don't compromise their beliefs and values. Very stoic, they are the kind of people that have made society improve for the best (talking about rights and freedom).

... too bad we are in the worst whoring degenerate slaving society, and it's all going down the shitter

very few perverts have a fetish for fatty

if a woman is curvy enough then yes many men including me would fuck her. But if she looks like an overblown potato sack despite all that fat no thanks.

in the subconcious mind, one cannot like the fat toilets, becos there is likelyhood of the baby dying due to fat and other disease.

Testerone in a lot of us makes us attracted to Fat Women (Some see it as the only option, but even Fat women in the future will be chad only, some already are), for me personally I wouldn't date or fuck a fat woman, chubby maybe, but obese no.

Normalization + lack of options + low male SMV combined with juggernaut law.

Note how its common to see fat foids with normal or skinny male partners but the opposite are statistical outliers.

Normies should be resentful and incensed at the notion of a fat woman, let alone the female obesity rate in general. The widespread distribution of corpulent females results in average beckies and even sub-5s (who were a dime a dozen cerca 80's and before) being elevated to stacy-status simply because of skewed supply and demand. Now merely possessing a healthy BMI is enough for a woman to make skyhigh demands because that factor alone is a highly sought after commodity. Tom Leykis alluded to this many years ago.

Of course fat, ugly and neurotic women still easily get laid as well. They are the new 'high tier' normies, and combined with hypergamy this pushes large swatches of decent men out of the dating market unless they capitulate (ie. dating single mothers for example). This is why simping is at an all time high. Men have absolutely no leverage and even Chads get thrown away like trash in marriage.

As for black & Mexican men....

The factor of normalization is most relevant here, followed by black men being deathnic and hence low SMV. The large majority of black women post early 90's are overweight. Most black men are raised by single mothers and so they are inculcated with that body type. This is why they have less issues getting aroused by it. I think the notion most children are attracted to their parents in mates is true. Note how middle and high class blacks have lower percentages of BMI (this is universal across races) and this correlates with skinnier partners, giving evidence to this theory. One almost never sees a wealthy black with a fat partner. So its moreso a low class phenomena than a racial one, although it plays a small part (ethnics have to punch down as we are unpreferable in dating).

Mexicans/hispanics are similar except for the fact latinas tend to be quite attractive pre childbirth and marriage. After that, the combination of diet and sedentary lifestyle takes hold and there doesn't seem to be any cultural backlash against the weight gain.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't

Yeah so many weirdos with fat fetishes