Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Many many males in the animal kingdom don’t reproduce. It’s supposed to be that way

Brutal, but it's true. Though it's not my problem when due to the declining birthrates women will have to send most of their money to support old people. Their fault, not mine

Brutal, but it's true. Though it's not my problem when due to the declining birthrates women will have to send most of their money to support old people. Their fault, not mine
Women are other entitites they're not a part of us they're an enemy to fight they're vampires & demons

Many many females in the animal kingdom get raped. It's supposed to be that way :feelsaww:
i mean its true , i’ll try to tell the police officers that when i get arrested :feelshaha:

How many times are those cunts going to recycle the same topic.

I read the title as many manlets wouldn't be surprised tbh

This is why there are no female philosophers.

TwoX is the epitome of female narcissism. They constantly contradict themselves and don’t seem to value anything but more and more privileges for themselves. It’s what happens when you spoil an entire generation of girls while telling them they’re oppressed.
Thank God I don't have my FOID license yet or else I'd have shot myself by now after reading so many 2x posts

TwoX is the epitome of female narcissism
Close, but that award would go to r/FemaleDatingStrategy

go to that subreddit and sort by top this year/all time for some real potent ragefuel

If i can't get my piece of the pie, no one should.

I can't believe there was a period in my life where I thought rape was evil.

Idk how you can be so delusional to think we live in a patriarchy, there are alot of stats to prove a matriarchy but you dont even need the stats you have to be completely dense to not see this.
The only bad thing about being a foid would be creepy men, or not knowing a mans intent when talking to them since alot of bluepilled normies will completely LARP as just wanting to be friends

Zero animals get abortions. It's supposed to be that way
full

First of all this reply is about the game World of Warcraft and has nothing to do with IRL. Humans and animals all have equal chances of reproduction, and a chad and someone with a big tumour on his face got equal chances to get laid and make offsprings. Okay lets go:

Sigh, animal males can actually choose to kill the animal chads (in Durotar) and produce offsprings with the female animals (ducks are based) while we humans are supposed to either just be attractive or die alone? I wish I could play a caveman video game (talking about the game Cho’Gall usually plays), no hooks to control us, the media, the dating market, the female brainwashing, and I could actually have offsprings in that game.

Another question, why should I even accept to die a virgin? Isnt sex supposed to be the ultimate drive? Isnt sex the reason we live? What the hell do you incelhaters think would happen if every human from Eastern Kingdoms became unattractive and hated eachother? We would die off as a fkn specie if we did not force genes to be spread.. and the horde would zugzug Azeroth, do you idiots on IncelTears and so on understand why we incels, especially ME WHO IS 34 AND HAVE BEEN REJECTED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR BEING AN ETHNIC HALF ASIAN, is angry? Do you think it is my personality? No you dum**ks, it is the nature, the drive, the subconscious, who is boiling up in anger.

Let me give you women and normies/chads an example:

Imagine you growing up with other people and eating meh food with the others.

One day, when you hit puberty, everyone else suddenly get bigger portions of delicious food while all you get is a bland prison loaf every day that barely gives you the nutrition you need.

Every fkn day in the rest of your life, you will eat that fkn prison loaf and stay hungry while the rest of the world can enjoy their delicious food.

Your energy levels plummet, you become depressed and you have a hard time to sleep, while the rest eat their delicious meals.
You try to ignore the smell of delicious food, but your rage grows.

Suddenly one day, you say that this is unfair and you should be given the same food as everyone else so you can stop being hungry and be like everyone else.

But the fkn normies, chad and women be like ”omg youre such a foodist, nutritious prison loaf is food, its your personality that is bad, stop hating people that eat good food.” :foidSoy::soy:

So you start gymmaxxing, listen to brown people talk about personality while trying to become a better social person, take 50 cold showers a day and get a nice haircut.

But it is still a fkn prison loaf in your fkn plate in the end :feelskek:

Let me ask you this, would you accept this or give the delicious food eaters in the game World of Warcraft cooking skills like steak potatoes what they deserve? :society:

Last edited:
Also, thank all gods that the post was deleted, so I can't see what you niggas have. I feel blessed.

This is correct but it's not a good argument to make w.r.t. gathering normie support. Better arguments:

- In the animal kingdom the incel males do not pay taxes to raise the children of chad males. If a beta male lion kills many antelope he gets to eat the antelope. He doesn't give his food away so that the alpha male lion can feed himself and his children + females.
- In the animal kingdom incel males regularly fight chad males for right to sexual selection