Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many incels don't realise that getting a girlfriend is just the start, not the end.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You think life is hard now? Imagine how much harder it will be if you ever get a gf.

How do you keep her mind off Chad? She will sit and fantasise about him over dinner and while having sex. How do you stop her from cucking you with Chad? She can access Tinder, and with it millions of Chads willing to fuck her senseless, while sitting on your sofa with a few flicks of her thumb.

How do you avoid boring her? She would have had threesomes, orgies, taken drugs, drank alcohol, casual sex, BDSM sex, anal sex... everything. All of this with men who are smarter, taller, stronger and more attractive than you. Not to mention wealthier than you.
How do you please her sexually? She has spent every Saturday since the age of 14 having sex with a different chadlite or chad. And when she hasn't, she's likely been shoving even bigger dildos and vibrators up her that pleasure her far more than your 3" to 8" dick can.

These are just a few of hundreds of causes of concern.

Last edited:
There's little hope of pleasing a woman sexually for dickcels. The only hope is a very risky loveless arrangement.

Going for a gf and being blackpilled is just asking for emotional devastation.

It's too late anyway. Everyone I know started at 15-17 (outside of a couple equally bad incels, most in denial with only one fellow blackpill), there's just no way to catch up now.

It's too late anyway. Everyone I know started at 15-17 (outside of a couple equally bad incels, most in denial with only one fellow blackpill), there's just no way to catch up now.
agreed, its over

its a place to start

Pretty true thread.
Getting a gf is only a start. Jfl if you think you can game the system.
The moment u get her the clock is ticking and she will see if u are the real deal and others will try to take her away from u.

Unless u are a rich Chad murderer who will simply kill others for s female you have very little chance of keeping her.

keep her sedated with scopolomine

Exactly.
We could never compete with Chad, once she has the opportunity to obtain a better man she will take it in a heartbeat.

Femoids are like toddlers, they're easily bored with one thing and quick to move onto the next.

Just lol at anyone here thinking they can live up to their insane standards.

Even if i get a GF she'll never stay with me.

Devils Breath, a substance I want to do some research and personal experiments with, look it up

Its basically the ultimate rape drug, you know that guy Zebediah Killgrave (Purple Man) from the Jessica Jones show, it basically gives you his powers.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you didnt hear it from me
Devils Breath, a substance I want to do some research and personal experiments with, look it up

Its basically the ultimate rape drug, you know that guy Zebediah Killgrave (Purple Man) from the Jessica Jones show, it basically gives you his powers.

you irl

The only way i could deal with women would be if i had multiple options as well

Which is why if I ever got a girlfriend I'd just use her as a hole to fuck. If she wasn't satisfied, I couldn't give a fuck if she left.

You think life is hard now? Imagine how much harder it will be if you ever get a gf.

How do you keep her mind off Chad? She will sit and fantasise about him over dinner and while having sex. How do you stop her from cucking you with Chad? She can access Tinder, and with it millions of Chads willing to fuck her senseless, while sitting on your sofa with a few flicks of her thumb.

How do you avoid boring her? She would have had threesomes, orgies, taken drugs, drank alcohol, casual sex, BDSM sex, anal sex... everything. All of this with men who are smarter, taller, stronger and more attractive than you. Not to mention wealthier than you.
How do you please her sexually? She has spent every Saturday since the age of 14 having sex with a different chadlite or chad. And when she hasn't, she's likely been shoving even bigger dildos and vibrators up her that pleasure her far more than your 3" to 8" dick can.

These are just a few of hundreds of causes of concern.
Thats why you have to keep her chasing you. The more she chases you during the honeymoon phase, the longer she will stay with you after you two get comfortable. This only works if youre 6+/10 tho.

i don't tend to put much thought into things that will probably never happen

The moment u get her the clock is ticking and she will see if u are the real deal and others will try to take her away from u.

I actually have nightmares about this. I get a gf and try to have sex with her as soon as possible, before she discovers that im a fucking loser and leaves me instantly for chad. Its fucking awful tbh.

I actually have nightmares about this. I get a gf and try to have sex with her as soon as possible, before she discovers that im a fucking loser and leaves me instantly for chad. Its fucking awful tbh.
Sex is just a cope tho.

The only cure to inceldom is genetic modification.

Even if we do escape, we will never ever witness true teenage love, passionate sex, and the joyful feeling of being wanted like Chad did in his early years of life.

JFL if you're not Chad in 2018.

cope, that's why you control her life, then she has no access to chads

What to talk about too? I have nothing to talk about. Nothing of interest to contribute to a conversation with a female.

True. Having a gf is like any other obligation, and I hate having obligations.

True. Having a gf is like any other obligation, and I hate having obligations.
yeah im lazy and that sounds extrahard
just LOL@us even geting our foot in the door

This is a good thread and the reality for most men, even what we'd conventionally see as a "Chad" or "Chad-lite". They put up with bullshit too, hence why good-looking men are seen as "fuck boys" now day because most are smart enough just to pump and dump. No matter who you are, someone out there is better than you. Women are always looking for the next branch to swing to.