Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Many Curries unironically approach women thinking they look like this guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Hrithik-Roshan--3--1579703264814_16fcda6e62f_medium.jpg

How fucking arrogant do you have to be?

Sure he might be a fellow curry. But from a genetics point of view he's probably closer to an alien than you lol

Approach life with the confidence your average curry approaches women online.

Its because of all the bluepills they get from watch hindi movies, and there false thinking that they might have a chance.

Approach life with the confidence your average curry approaches women online.

Curries have always been easy pickings for PUA's and then they take the advice... "just be confident bro"

I can’t stand fresh of the boat curries. Their delusion knows no bounds.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 44, Bluepillers: 75)

All the currie- I mean Roshans are viewing this thread now.

Curries have always been easy pickings for PUA's and then they take the advice... "just be confident bro"
not gonna lie.. i fell for this when i was a 17 yr old retard :cryfeels:.I used to be a regular on girlschase.com

Remember that YOU are the prize

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tbh those are probably from the highest caste and like the 0.001% of the 2 billion curries there are

Just be light skinned rectangle head bruh.

Some of the top tier curries don’t even look curry.

Brutal Roshanpill.

i dont know why but every lookism forum i go to,curries are the most delusional about their looks

you'll have a 5'6 high tier normie (in curry standards) calling himself chad and looking down on others

i dont know why but every lookism forum i go to,curries are the most delusional about their looks

you'll have a 5'6 high tier normie (in curry standards) calling himself chad and looking down on others
Cognitive dissonance is a hard beast to take down.

It's best to approach with your dick in one hand and a AR-15 in the other that way the foid knows she only has one option.

esspecially when their iq isn't that impressive to begin with...

stfu faggot my iq HigHEr than you

Joined Jan 6, 2019
Posts 15,586
Online 52d 11h 29m

^^
Truecel stats. beyond over for you

Last edited:
Jfl now I ironically approach every girl I can on internet for Trying to cope but curry means it never began , every r9k femanon boyfriend requirements not Indian , any race but not from India. Open racism it's a sad existence.

Any curries who still believe that dark brown skin isn't considered repulsive to 99% of women are beyond hope.

Brutal they cope to strong