Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many CuckTears posters are goodlooking sadists (if you call them all incels you are coping)

the only time any of them post pics is when the sluts are posting nudes to get the attention they lack irl. did you see the male on there that claimed to be a chad a while ago? he was ugly as fuck.

post some pics to back up these claims otherwise i will just go by what i have seen to far

LITERALLY THE MAJOIRTY OF NORMIES DONT KNOW WHAT REDDIT IS

THEIR BEST LOOKING MEMBER IS PROBABLY SOME SHROT FACED LOW T CHADLITE

I suppose this is at least closer to what I'm trying to show

Any pics of this Walter Fate guy? Is he an incel? Has he had hot gfs?

EDIT: actually this Walter Fate guy is EXACTLY the kind of guy I'm talking about. 5 or 6/10 looking white guy that can get gfs and has had them in the past. Is he a Chad? Hell no. But he is the EXACT type of guy that will get off on the stuff I talk about in my OP.

here he is:
3ff8weWB_400x400.jpg
I might him like a bitch, all you need to get a gf is be NT.

There's like one or two like that on there, but there's a huge volume of them that admit to losing their virginity late, or being virgins themselves.
And again, it's these types that would get a kick out what I was saying in OP, posting there and whatnot. You seem to understand better than a few others.
There are a few good looking people on there who just hate ugly people though there's no denying that.
Yup. Or like to look down on them etc.

Still yet to be provided with pictures of an inceltears member who was at least a chadlite...
OK when I said "goodlooking" in OP title I guess what I really meant was "not ugly"

I'm talking 5 and 6/10 guys here

I agree 7+ probably will not be posting there, like ppl said I agree these types of guys don't even have to cope with internet forums etc. Their IRL is too good so they don't have to

I don't think truly good looking people would waste their time shitting on us.
The best looking people I know have never been jerks to me, they were/are really nice to everyone.

90% of cucktears users are ugly, go look at their facebook group

I don't think truly good looking people would waste their time shitting on us.
The best looking people I know have never been jerks to me, they were/are really nice to everyone.

Or ignore us at worst. I know I’m speaking only from my experience here but the guys that bullied or bothered me were always average or worse in looks. The few Chads that I went to school with seemed content to either bully lower normies or didn’t bully anyone, they were too busy living the good life.

Who the fuck is OP and why is he such an annoying faggot?

I saw their official facebookgroup. Its now private. Most Women andd men look fugly

I've never seen a GL guy on Reddit. Some of the girls look ok, but GL guys nah