Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many CuckTears posters are goodlooking sadists (if you call them all incels you are coping)

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
If you study them and know about this stuff, you will begin to get a picture of many of the kind of guys that make post there.

They know full well it is their LOOKS which stopped them from posting here and allowed them to lead a relatively non-cel life.
When they get into arguments with incels they know the endgame conclusion will ALWAYS be the same.

And that is the incel making the admission, "You are goodlooking. And I am ugly."
And that was their aim all along.
An ego boost for them and further entertaining demoralizing of incel, which they take sadistic pleasure in.

Know your enemy and don't be bluepilled.
The 'Lol @ cucktears they are all bluepilled incels in denial' this huge cope has to stop

They're not even good looking, kek. Giga cope. They're landwhales and neckbeards.

The males are mostly incels or nearcels.

They're not even good looking, kek. Giga cope. They're landwhales and neckbeards.

^ exactly the type of cope I was talking about ladies and gentlemen

smh

Who the fuck would be good looking and then waste his life making fun of insane virgins online to gain the approval of a 300 pounds disgusting landwhale ?

Who the fuck would be good looking and then waste his life making fun of insane virgins online to gain the approval of a 300 pounds disgusting landwhale ?

Waste his life? Many posters there seem to like make 5 or 6 posts a week

you see, you are (as many incels are) concentrating on the few mentally ill autist incels are ARE posting there, masquerading as noncel normies

this is cope, this is EXACTLY the kind of cope I'm talking about

Many CuckTears posters are goodlooking sadists

I'd guess most CuckTears posters are foids. CuckTears posts have a distinct feminazi background noise.

I'd guess most CuckTears posters are foids. CuckTears posts have a distinct feminazi background noise.
I'm still pondering on whether this is cope or not...

Proof for these claims? Do you actually have pics of them? Otherwise I'm going to counter and say you're coping.

The 'Lol @ cucktears they are all bluepilled incels in denial' this huge cope has to stop

This is what happens when you let your paranoia go too far, paranoia is a good thing, but when you let it run rampant you end up with idiotic theories like you're saying.

One of the inceltears guys I argued with (https://incels.is/threads/was-bored-so-i-went-to-inceltears-they-got-btfod-imo.26865/) is a LITERAL CUCK (if what I heard is true). He's in an "open relationship".

Recently got a message saying this and I would not have guessed it, so no, based on past experience and this new revelation, I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys there are bluepilled, maybe not incels, but seriously blue pilled, like literally cucking themselves and feeling superior about it,

Last edited:
the cope continues... You guys call yourself blackpillers? Really?

I think of the typical Reddit poster then of the guys who bullied me in school. Good-looking doesn’t spring to mind.

Proof for these claims? Do you actually have pics of them? Otherwise I'm going to counter and say you're coping.
the proof is in the pudding

if you spent any decent time reading the page, studying some of the profiles behind the posts, you would know. In time I'm sure many of you will see, as I have already seen

the proof is in the pudding

if you spent any decent time reading the page, studying some of the profiles behind the posts, you would know. In time I'm sure many of you will see, as I have already seen

Haha, I'm asking for pics mate. Pretty ballsy claim to make just by reading their shitty cucked posts.

Pics or gtfo.

It's sadism, but it's not based on looks.

Walter Fate is a good example. His videos are made to mock us and get laughs from females. All of his comments and views on other videos are based on placating to females, because they have value. What he's trying to exhibit is that he's better than us because he can communicate with these females while simultaneously never getting to fuck them or receive any validation.

This is likely the typical behavior of the male cuck that posts on IT, and Reddit in general.

This is what happens when you let your paranoia go to far, paranoia is a good thing, but when you let it run rampant you end up with idiotic theories like you're saying.

One of the inceltears guys I argued with (https://incels.is/threads/was-bored-so-i-went-to-inceltears-they-got-btfod-imo.26865/) is a LITERAL CUCK (if what I heard is true). He's in an "open relationship".

Recently got a message saying this and I would not have guessed it, so no, based on past experience and this new revelation, I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys there are bluepilled, maybe not incels, but seriously blue pilled, like literally cucking themselves and feeling superior about it,
wasn't really interested in reading your thread, just looked like wall of autistic cope text to me

if what you heard is true - probably it is not, simply more cope (again, sorry to be the bearer of blakcpill)

one or 2 of them are as you say. However, spend a good 15 minutes skimming and reading posts on the page. You will probably mentally block out the truth, which is what I said, as many here evidently have done. Deep down though, I believe you will see and agree

chad doesnt even know what reddit is. their most GL member is a non NT chadlite at MOST

you see

the cope continues non-stop, it doesn't end. It's the MAIN weakness of posters here
It's obvious you're a cucktear in disguise. Jfl.

Jfl. Jfl. Jfl.
bulky-face-cry-rage-image-1.png

ok fine. Cope all you want to. But deep down you know the truth behind my words

I thought it was mostly women posting there.

Reminder he still hasn't given any actual proof besides "judge by their posts lololol" which is a real awesome indicator because in no way can people make shit up and lie on the internet, especially in text only.

JFL if anyone falls for this, those beta fucks are just as repulsive as us and the whales are just regular femoid whales; evil and bitter.

The fb inceltears group (I think it's gone now) did not have a male over 4/10.jfl at thinking IT are even average humans.

Walter Fate is a good example. His videos are made to mock us and get laughs from females. All of his comments and views on other videos are based on placating to females, because they have value. What he's trying to exhibit is that he's better than us because he can communicate with these females while simultaneously never getting to fuck them or receive any validation.

This is likely the typical behavior of the male cuck that posts on IT, and Reddit in general.
Walter Fate admitetd he hasn't dated in 5 years JFL

and the whales are just regular femoid whales; evil and bitter.
this I can immediately call out as bullshit cope, many of the fems there pics were posted here, and many were attractive

and all posters here saw

you see, it's this kneejerk cope. Stubborness that won't allow truth. That's bluepill guys, plain and simple

again, sorry to be the bearer of blakcpill

Lol you aren't, if you seriously believe the guys posting on that site are a bunch of chads you are a complete idiot, I know actual chads, I have a chad friend who gets laid regularly that is literally trying to help me get laid (telling me how to dress, etc).

Guys like that are too busy enjoying life to waste their time doing what you claim they are, now are there exceptions to the rule, of course, I doubt you are all wrong, there has to be some chads doing what you claim, but they are few in number, and you are making it seem like its the norm for a good looking man to waste his time like that instead of using that time to get laid, its not normal.

However, spend a good 15 minutes skimming and reading posts on the page

1. They posted no images, you are literally assuming someone is good looking based on their post which is down right retarded

2. You need to spend a good 15 minutes actually interacting with normies, I get the feeling from your posts that you don't even work, because anyone who works would have had enough personal experience with people by now to not be this deluded (depends on your job though, maybe your job doesn't require much human interaction)

Like read that sentence back to yourself and be honest, it sounds retarded - "spent 15 minutes reading online posts so I definitely know what I'm talking about, I know the posters are attractive sadists based on my 15 minutes of analysis."

Seriously come on now, you have to be trolling here.

Cope. Good looking people don't need incels for validation. They don't even care who we are. Cucktears posters are uglies who want to feel morally superior

this I can immediately call out as bullshit cope, many of the fems there pics were posted here, and many were attractive

and all posters here saw

you see, it's this kneejerk cope. Stubborness that won't allow truth. That's bluepill guys, plain and simple

Well post them then. Jesus christ this legit the dumbest fucking argument ever, I can already tell by your REFUSAL to post any proof you're just playing hardball. Come on you cuck, post some pictures. Otherwise all you're saying is cope because YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

4d9.png

Incels BTFO tbh

Cope. Good looking people don't need incels for validation. They don't even care who we are. Cucktears posters are uglies who want to feel morally superior
Textbook cope I was talking about. Actual textbook.

I advise OP to go on google images and type "reddit meetup" just to gaze a sample of the glorious specimens who frequent that site.

Now, I am not a lookist, I HATE making fun of people for their looks because it's fucking wrong, but if you seriously think people who are MOGGED by people who post on here are GL, I want the drugs you smoke.

I suppose this is at least closer to what I'm trying to show

Any pics of this Walter Fate guy? Is he an incel? Has he had hot gfs?

EDIT: actually this Walter Fate guy is EXACTLY the kind of guy I'm talking about. 5 or 6/10 looking white guy that can get gfs and has had them in the past. Is he a Chad? Hell no. But he is the EXACT type of guy that will get off on the stuff I talk about in my OP.

here he is:
3ff8weWB_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
If you study them and know about this stuff, you will begin to get a picture of many of the kind of guys that make post there.

They know full well it is their LOOKS which stopped them from posting here and allowed them to lead a relatively non-cel life.
When they get into arguments with incels they know the endgame conclusion will ALWAYS be the same.

And that is the incel making the admission, "You are goodlooking. And I am ugly."
And that was their aim all along.
An ego boost for them and further entertaining demoralizing of incel, which they take sadistic pleasure in.

Know your enemy and don't be bluepilled.

May be, it would be better if you could show some evidence to your claim. People posts pics of cucktears member time to time and so far I have seen all of them are incel tier.

Once I had some heated argument with a curry on reddit, he later turned out to be a cucktears poster, I made a post about that on this forum.

I advise OP to go on google images and type "reddit meetup" just to gaze a sample of the glorious specimens who frequent that site.

Now, I am not a lookist, I HATE making fun of people for their looks because it's fucking wrong, but if you seriously think people who are MOGGED by people who post on here are GL, I want the drugs you smoke.
I advise you to stop coping

@chudur-budur we found one guy, my last post

EDIT: actually this Walter Fate guy is EXACTLY the kind of guy I'm talking about. 5 or 6/10 looking white guy that can get gfs and has had them in the past. Is he a Chad? Hell no. But he is the EXACT type of guy that will get off on the stuff I talk about in my OP.

here he is:
3ff8weWB_400x400.jpg
"5 or 6/10"

bfl.gif

here he is:
3ff8weWB_400x400.jpg

If you think having an "open relationship" means you've scored a gf then just lol....

Also LOL if you think he's 6/10, more like 4/10. Shit eye area, bloated face etc. And all he could score is a cucked OPEN RELATIONSHIP. What an accomplishment.

you guys are coping if you think he is 4/10. He is a non-deformed young white guy it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to be below 5/10.

It's hard to post here sometimes actually, there just too much cope going on. It's sad

Uhh.. No.

Also walter fate is fat, norwooding and generic as fuck. Stop with the self hatred and grow a spine, lmao @ sucking off your enemies like this.

Walter Fate is roughly my looksmatch. Bloated, shit teeth, death eye area, norwood and autist af when he talks. 3-4/10 at best.