Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Many American women are now seeking relationships abroad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As you might have guessed they're either traveling to Europe or go to Asia to hook up with white sexpats. Holy shit it's brutally over for ethnics, imagine traveling to some ethnic shithole just to fuck white men :lul: @pyromancer1234 @SlayerSlayer

Even the whole USA doesn't contain the chads they seek, so they increase their search area to the whole planet. :feelsclown: Or just like fem"cels", they're jumping onto the SEAmaxxing bandwagon now and as usual, don't do it properly.

Ethnic shithole filled with white men?

Am I seeing that right

Old roasties in a desperate attempt to feel desirable again

Many white sexpats live in Asia, while working overseas, because nobody wants to work in some shithole country, the money they earn is significant, therefore they're set for life

American roasties don't want a trucker they want a high priced betabuxx western expat or local chads tyrones

Simply put USA women are becoming greedy both for cock and cuck money

Many white sexpats live in Asia, while working overseas, because nobody wants to work in some shithole country, the money they earn is significant, therefore they're set for life

American roasties don't want a trucker they want a high priced betabuxx western expat or local chads tyrones

Simply put USA women are becoming greedy both for cock and cuck money
How does one recieve such a job?

How does one recieve such a job?
It's not English teachers or some bullshit
It's energy workers such as construction or metal mining or oil or finances consultants

It's not English teachers or some bullshit
It's energy workers such as construction or metal mining or oil or finances consultants
You didn't answer my question. I have a wide range of marketable experience, so I'm not concerned with the qualifications.

You didn't answer my question. I have a wide range of marketable experience, so I'm not concerned with the qualifications.
Apply into tech manufacturing, or fields I mentioned, scout LinkedIn
If you're white, ricewhore HRs should hire you

And you'd get paid more than in your home country

Apply into tech manufacturing, or fields I mentioned, scout LinkedIn
If you're white, ricewhore HRs should hire you

And you'd get paid more than in your home country

It's very telling that these women somehow find the one White man in a sea of ethnic men. Not a single ethnic man was worthy of her gaze.