Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manucure pédicure

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Hello and welcome to my beauty salon.

In this salon my people do manucure, pédicure, hairwork and getting you right (by latest jewish fashion to be respected by other idiots like you :D) clothes to wear. It's all for men.

First please sit in this extra expensive leather chair from aligator with special unique preparats to prevent your skin from peeling off. WAIT BEFORE YOU SIT! Oh my freakin' god! I would forget to give you this special cushion under your bottom 'cause you might hurt your sitbones!!!

Okay stand still now my employees will fix your nails on hands and toes. We will make them shiny and without any rigged skin around the nails. After that they are going to paint them with special preparat to make them shiny. For special request they can paint them pink.

Next up they gonna add weaves to your hair for you to look more beautiful! We recommend blonde color.

What about this shoes that lifts you to look taller? They are the most fashionable made by that jew Schpillner who lived back in 1941 and designed them. Hitler didn't gas him because of that. I knew you gonna like them!

Here check this handbag from grizzly bear skin. It suites you very well sweety!

Upcoming now the rest of the wardrobe. You gotta look clean my man! All to look appealing to women! Imagine not doing what we tell you they would laugh at you and reject you!

Now you got to have right frame. Behave quite feminine because getting what you want by force is seen by women and others as unpleasant.

We also recommend HRT theraphy with estrogens and cutting off your ding dong because lately women like also having sex with other women so you might be sexier to them.

Oh you look now fabulous! Now you can try get some women. Remember, you have to behave, look certain way for them to like you. If not you are worthless. BUT! Due to our beauty salon you have high chances ascending ;) We are really glad you came to us. Now you look like a man should.

This all goes to idiots fahionmaxxing, gymmaxxing, framemaxxing and what not just to appeal to a foid. You are fuckin stupid idiots. Worthless

Last edited:
Not funny.

People try and claim that looks don’t matter but the beauty industry is booming. Makes no sense.

People try and claim that looks don’t matter but the beauty industry is booming. Makes no sense.
All society is controlled by jews so you know why. Man should start wearing high heels and use lipsticks

You are trannymaxxing filth. You belong to the dirt 6 feet deep
Not everyone who finds your grotesque results of your feverish imagination appalling is a tranny. It's called having taste.

Not everyone who finds your grotesque results of your feverish imagination appalling is a tranny. It's called having taste.
It's calling being stupid fuck who behaves like woman. Wanna suck my dick? I bet you look like a woman. HRT taken already?

It's calling being stupid fuck who behaves like woman. Wanna suck my dick? I bet you look like a woman. HRT taken already?
Lmao, you included gymmaxxing as womanly behavior who the fuck gymmaxxes as a woman? And then you keep beating this straw man really hard as if it is unconceivable that one is put off by the crass nature of your prose.

Lmao, you included gymmaxxing as womanly behavior who the fuck gymmaxxes as a woman? And then you keep beating this straw man really hard as if it is unconceivable that one is put off by the crass nature of your prose.
Most of you feminized men lift to appeal good to women which is higly feminine trait since you try to look better to "get chosen". I lift purely for strength to get people intimidated and help me in possible future fights with others whereas you wanna serve your queen like a typical slave when she chose you if you are "enough". Fuckin' worthless. Fuckin weakling ruling over stronger sex. It is fucking babylon

Look man .. looksmaxxing is feminine. But it is necessary for today day and age. Especially when hypergamy is rising. Trying to improve your looks isn't a bad thing. Especially when you've got potential