Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Manor Lords

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/MCnPUhR5_qw?si=WsB6-0YnnDW_p97c

This game looks fucking good. It's a historically accurate medieval city builder, but also seems to have a Total War inspired battle mode as well. You can even walk around the world in third person, which i really like.

Plan to save up for a gaming PC sometime. It does look good

I’m burned out on city builders tbh but this one’s touching me since it’s medieval. :feelsohh:

Did you finish K:CD btw? :feelswhere:

Did you finish K:CD btw? :feelswhere:
I'm working on it, kek. I'm doing a bunch of sidequests before infiltrating Pribyslavitz. Very good game, it's clear that a lot of care went into it. It's a bit janky though, you probably know what i mean.

I'm working on it, kek. I'm doing a bunch of sidequests before infiltrating Pribyslavitz. Very good game, it's clear that a lot of care went into it. It's a bit janky though.
Yeah, the jank is annoying but you can tell the game has soul. To me, it’s just Oblivion but more story driven and a little weaker RPG wise.

Have fun with the side stuff. They’re a bit repetitive and fetch questy at times but well worth going through.

Have you played the new Mount & Blade?

wont play any city builders or tycoon shits