Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Manlets, would you fuck a woman who was 70 feet tall?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Brothers, they say they're not the ones who have a problem with our shortness. They say we have the problem. They call it a "Napoleon complex." I say they're wrong. If it wasn't for the high standards of women, I wouldn't have a problem with my height. I wouldn't have a problem with being short, nor would I have a problem fucking a giantess. In fact, if I have any self-consciousness about my height or my worth as a man at all, it's because of women and their standards. Not me, not "toxic masculinity." I wasn't bullied into feeling like less of a man by any other men. It was women and their microaggressions, telling me that I don't appeal to them because of my shortness.

But if a literal giantess somehow saw something in me? I would go for it. Provided I could someday overcome the years of internalized self-hate that women have instilled in me.

How is that even possible? Do I jump into her vagina head first?

Yeah, if there is a chance of killing me.

Ngl fucking a giantess is one of my fetishes

I always fantasized about screwing the Statue Of Liberty.

Fuck yes i would

You put your dick inside that huge cunt and you're still a virgin.
That's how big her cunt is

Not a manlet but for some reason when I was a kid I wanted to fuck a giant woman ngl and still do ngl

just fuck Godzilla theory

I mean, sure?
I'd personally prefer a "giantess" that's around 6 foot to 8 foot. Cause that's WAY more practical. Not only is kissing, cuddling etc. But also having sex with her.

I mean, sure?
I'd personally prefer a "giantess" that's around 6 foot to 8 foot. Cause that's WAY more practical. Not only is kissing, cuddling etc. But also having sex with her.

The smallest a giantess can come is 3 meters.

Brothers, they say they're not the ones who have a problem with our shortness. They say we have the problem. They call it a "Napoleon complex." I say they're wrong. If it wasn't for the high standards of women, I wouldn't have a problem with my height. I wouldn't have a problem with being short, nor would I have a problem fucking a giantess. In fact, if I have any self-consciousness about my height or my worth as a man at all, it's because of women and their standards. Not me, not "toxic masculinity." I wasn't bullied into feeling like less of a man by any other men. It was women and their microaggressions, telling me that I don't appeal to them because of my shortness.

But if a literal giantess somehow saw something in me? I would go for it. Provided I could someday overcome the years of internalized self-hate that women have instilled in me.

if everything were proportional sure I guess lol, literally climb into a cavern

To "fuck" her you'd probably need to insert your entire body and pull out like a dick
lmao picturing this in my head

To "fuck" her you'd probably need to insert your entire body and pull out like a dick
lmao picturing this in my head

The condom is enchanted and stimulates the clitoris without needing to penetrate very deep. And its light guides you to the remaining Colossi.

@Blacktarpill would

I mean, sure?
Same with, i rarely get attracted to short foids. Brutal heightpill?