Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets, when did you realise you were short?

• Thread starter MrIncelSaySo2000
  • Start date
M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I remember thinking I was really tall until I took a trip to Sweden and got heightmogged by even 13 year olds and fucking females. Another time I was measured myself at the doctors thinking I was 5'10'', turns out I was fucking 5'8'', I nearly killed myself after realising I was that short.

When my friend told me I was short honestly ngl, at like 14, I know this sounds low IQ as fuck. I was like wtf and got mad at him? And wondered if I was. Then I paid attention and googled my height and average height for that age. Then I realized most of my peer foids mogged me when I went out.

I always knew I was short when I was growing up, never bothered me cause I always thought I’d grow up to be at least average.. I gymcelled to cope though. I was like 17 or 18 when I started wondering about height.. I was 5’9”.. iinds panicked that I might not grow any taller so I started taking GH oral spray and niacin and hanging from a a pull-up bar to get taller.. my mom made fun of me for it. Then I went to growth plates checked.. they were closed.. it hurt a lot.. I was gonna be 5’9” forever.. I coped hard, told myself height doesn’t matter, it’s all about personality, confidence, and money.. how could height matter if it wasn’t in your control? Didn’t seem fair. Took me like 7 years until I finally got lifts lol now I’m sort of normal.

When I was a kid though, I never even had time to worry about my height. I was easily 1st percentile.. always got bullied by the bigger kids, got bullied at home by my dad, beat, cussed out, yelled at, etc constantly.. I legit had no sources to extract dopamine from growing up.. I was just the small kid. It was hell. I missed out on my childhood because I wasn’t large.. my dad even used to side with my bullies and tell me to stop being annoying if I wanted to not get bullied..

It’s absolutely imperative that one is at least 50th percentile height for their age throughout their lives.. 1 in 2 men are FUCKED. Words can’t express how important height is.. that shit is life and death.

Last edited:
I used to think I was 5'4", but then, the truth revealed itself. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I always knew I was short when I was growing up, never bothered me cause I always thought I’d grow up to be at least average.. I gymcelled to cope though. I was like 17 or 18 when I started wondering about height.. I was 5’9”..

And this isn't within the average range? Top fucking kek. Truly over ngl u mog me by eight inches.

When i started leaving the house and discovered white people

Yeah over before it began. UK does have curry strongholds like Southall and Bradford...no luck there?
Yeah they do

Dunno what you mean by luck tbh

I look like bare feaces

Yeah they do

Dunno what you mean by luck tbh

I look like bare feaces
I mean being in an environment where ur ethnicity doesnt matter as much as it does when you are in total white environment.

I always knew I was short when I was growing up, never bothered me cause I always thought I’d grow up to be at least average.. I gymcelled to cope though. I was like 17 or 18 when I started wondering about height.. I was 5’9”.. iinds panicked that I might not grow any taller so I started taking GH oral spray and niacin and hanging from a a pull-up bar to get taller.. my mom made fun of me for it. Then I went to growth plates checked.. they were closed.. it hurt a lot.. I was gonna be 5’9” forever.. I coped hard, told myself height doesn’t matter, it’s all about personality, confidence, and money.. how could height matter if it wasn’t in your control? Didn’t seem fair. Took me like 7 years until I finally got lifts lol now I’m sort of normal.

When I was a kid though, I never even had time to worry about my height. I was easily 1st percentile.. always got bullied by the bigger kids, got bullied at home by my dad, beat, cussed out, yelled at, etc constantly.. I legit had no sources to extract dopamine from growing up.. I was just the small kid. It was hell. I missed out on my childhood because I wasn’t large.. my dad even used to side with my bullies and tell me to stop being annoying if I wanted to not get bullied..

It’s absolutely imperative that one is at least 50th percentile height for their age throughout their lives.. 1 in 2 men are FUCKED. Words can’t express how important height is.. that shit is life and death.

>manlet
>5 foot 9

fake

I always knew it tbh. Didn't bother me until I took the blackpill.

I heightmogged considerable number of guys in middle school. Then I entered high school without thinking anything about my height, despite stopped growing. Then when I hung out with my middle school friends after 3 years, those guys I mogged already mogs me heightwise. More so when I enter uni where some guys there mog me a head taller

Highschool when I stopped growing. I was 5'6 at 14 which I considered ok but then I was 5'6 at 16 when everyone else grew and suddenly I was the shortest guy at my school. Years later, I'm 5'6 and all hope is lost, past any reasonable growing age

When girls are the same size or bigger than you