Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manlets, what's the most enraging comment you've heard about your height?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
For me it was "He looks so short" I don't know why the fuck that stuck with me even though it was back in high school maybe cuz that's the only time I had access to human contact. Ever since then I've had 0 people around me so I have no doubt they whisper about it in public, these strangers.

Get the fuck in here manlets. Those who are 5'7" and below. I'm 5'5" personally I think about rope all day. The average Foid now days can see over my head. My subhumanity is so immense and unbreakable that it's not even funny anymore.

What's the worst fucking comment you've heard about your subhuman height?

some oldcel coworker once asked me "how short are you?" with a big smug smirk on his face, he was barely taller than me too.

Some dude at a summer camp kept calling me a hobbit in front of everyone,
wish I had fought him but too high inhib

Some dude at a summer camp kept calling me a hobbit in front of everyone,
wish I had fought him but too high inhib
Fucking brutal. But it's okay to make fun of short men since they won't fight back but if they fight back they have a Napoleon complex

giga faggot, i wanted to smash his skull in. he was betabuxxing some single mother too.
Man it just makes me so fucking angry. Don't You just get so fucking tired of this shit. Every single fucking time not only do Foids reject us I would whatever you know even past that no one respects you and you're basically seen as a cripple. But unlike cripples we don't even have any sympathy

For me it was "He looks so short" I don't know why the fuck that stuck with me even though it was back in high school maybe cuz that's the only time I had access to human contact. Ever since then I've had 0 people around me so I have no doubt they whisper about it in public, these strangers.

Get the fuck in here manlets. Those who are 5'7" and below. I'm 5'5" personally I think about rope all day. The average Foid now days can see over my head. My subhumanity is so immense and unbreakable that it's not even funny anymore.

What's the worst fucking comment you've heard about your subhuman height?
As a manlet for people to like you u need to accomplish something great

Got accused of having a Napoleon Complex.... While checking out at hardware store by some random foid employee. She was talking to a tallfag normie about this out loud.

At that time I was also being laughed at by the other employees at the store as I browsed through the aisles looking for my shit. Ironically one of them was a manlet like me. He was some ugly bald beaner with glasses. Probably just shitting on me for jestermaxx purposes and to prove that he isn't insecure about his height :soy:

I only ended up buying half of what I needed on my list and opted to just order the rest online. I didn't do or say anything when this happened because it would've just made the situation worse. I would've ended up like Bagel Boss.

Last edited:
Got accused of having a Napoleon Complex.... While checking out at hardware store by some random foid employee. She was talking to a tallfag normie about this out loud.

At that time I was also being laughed at by the other employees at the store as I browsed through the aisles looking for my shit. Ironically one of them was some ugly bald manlet beaner with glasses. Probably just shitting on me for jestermaxx purposes and to prove that he isn't insecure about his height :soy:

I only ended up buying half of what I needed on my list and opted to just order the rest online. I didn't do or say anything when this happened because it would've just made the situation worse. I would've ended up like Bagel Boss.
Brutal I'm sorry that happened to you Bro. This society has no empathy for short men. At all. Not even short men have empathy for short men it seems

2 girls back in uni looked at me and straight laughed.

My friend then told me he heard one of them tell the other "this is your boyfriend"
"Empathetic" gender am I right

Brutal I'm sorry that happened to you Bro. This society has no empathy for short men. At all. Not even short men have empathy for short men it seems
He was an inch taller than me but still a manlet nonetheless. He's 5'5 and I'm 5'4.

Yet he felt so superior to me. Pisses me off more than the foid.

He was an inch taller than me but still a manlet nonetheless. He's 5'5 and I'm 5'4.

Yet he felt so superior to me. Pisses me off more than the foid.
Fuck that guy. I'd have no problem shooting him in the fucking face

no one ever made a comment about my height but everyone who's taller than me (i am 5'9) treats me like a physically weak retard

some girl said "someone find his dick and sit on it, i bet its like 3cm". they assumed because of my manletism i had tiny dick

height is cope, race is everything

i don't get triggered when i see people shamming shorter dudes and im 5'6"

height is cope, race is everything

i don't get triggered when i see people shamming shorter dudes and im 5'6"
Cope I'm brown but I know the importance of height at 5'5

Not comments per say
More so when a normie will take a low IQ cheap shot at my height, then other normies think its some epic roast. Just blatant body shaming, dont you dare call someone a nigger or a fattie though

I mean it's not like anyone did a particulary grand show about my lack of height or anything. But normies love to make shots at it.

Recent examples at work:
- Went to a birthday party of a coworker, this chad dude(who's my friend) who mogs the living shit out of me and every girl wants to fuck him in the office said to me you're short as fuck when he was drunk.
- We had to do one of those stupid HR games in which you have to make a recipe to bake a cake and whatnot, there were 2 girls picking up teams. I was clearly left for last because nobody likes me and i'm unnatractive. So after that when this girl that i talked before and was crushing one had to choose between me and another tall fucking fag, she choose the tallfag. That was not all, it's almost funny because as if that wasnt enough she also said 'I'm sorry lemon21, i'm short and you're short too. so i had to pick a tall dude to have balanced teams' meaning the other integrants of her team were tall dudes and i would be a short addition to her tall team.

This started happening more frequently when i became older. There are other perks about having short height. One no one takes your word seriusly at first, you always have to prove yourself????, you cannot command respect... And clearly the immense difficulty in dating. Those are the nice perks shortdom gives you.

I'm always having suicidal thoughts, i truly wonder why i did not kill myself yet. I have such a bad hand at life that i really wonder how can someone be so fucking unlucky

"Dwarf" In a french accent. Another one was my mother calling me stuffed manlet in german,

I been called/described as an:

- "Umpa lumpa"
- "Ewok"
- "Brown and round"

Bunch of other ones too. Many of these were foids.